The truth

Third persons pov:

Damon and Stefan were heartbroken after there sister's death but at least they had her daughter, 8 years old Allison. And they knew that she was the daughter of Kol Mikaelson. But they still loved her.

1 year later

"Allison breakfast is ready" Stefan shout.
Allison came downstairs and sit at the table while listening to Rose,Damon, Elena and Stefan's conversation. She was smart for a nine year old.
She heard things about Klaus Mikaelson and that he wants to kill Elena.

Allison's pov:
" great now my uncles wont even talk to me and it's all Elena's fault, ever since she came, i was neglected, first my mom died now this?!"
I thought to myself. But i got up and went to my room where I found some
Guy in suit.

Elijah's pov:
She was just like her mother. Nine years ago Allison's mother, Nora came to me. To tell me that she was pregnant but she was sure that Kol wouldn't like that news, and she also knew that he was already daggerd and she run away.
"Amm who are you" she asked me with scare impression.
"Oh don't worry little one, I'm your other uncle from your father's side" I said.
"You know my father?" She asked me.
"Yes, i do." I said
"And how should i know that you are not lying?" She asked.
"You are just like you mother" i said. She really is just like her, she has her hair and her eyes.
And then i told her everything about Kol and Nora's history. Then she fell asleep so I left to go to Niklaus before he does something wrong.
...

"Niklausss" i shouted.

"What is it brother I don't have time for you right now." He said

"I came here to talk to you about our niece" i said

" what?" He asked

*I told him about Kol and Nora's child*

"How dare you to not tell me that i have a niece?!" Niklaus shouted

" a niece?" Rebekah walked in and asked

"Yes apparently out dear brother Kol had a daughter with Nora Salvatore!" Said Klaus.

"Well can we at least meet her?" Rebekah asked.

"Yes, i will ask Salvatores if it is possible and before that no one does anything" i said

Niklaus, Rebekah, me and Salvatores will have a dinner this night. And i am going to undagger  Finn and Kol. Kol deserves to know the truth.

i put out the dagger out of Kol and he gasped.
"Wellcome back brother" i said
"Elijah, how long have i been in here?" He asked
"Not a lot, only nine years" i said
"Nora where is she?" He asked
"She is dead. father killed her but you will be surprised what she left, and why she died." I said little calm. Nora was close with every Mikaelson.
"What? why would father kill her?"
Kol shouted.
"Because he knew Nora was pregnant with your child and he knew that the original's and vampire's child would be powerful. Your child would be  original, vampire and witch" i said.
"But that is impossible" he said
" but it is not if Daliah had something to do with it." I said
"Our aunt?" He asked
"Yes" i said.

And then i undaggerd Finn and started to explain.
" Daliah already has Freya and she wanted another witch to destroy us, vampires. So she made a spell and Nora got pregnant. And Nora told me that Daliah told  her she needed her child. After that she gave birth and found a witch to hide Her child from Daliah. But Mikael  found her so she left her child with her brothers and after that she was killed by Mikael." I said remembering everything.

It was  silence i could tell that they were realizing everything.
I could also tell that Kol was heartbroken, he loved Nora but then he asked a question I wasn't expecting.

"Well can i at least saw my child?" He asked.

"Yes as soon as Salvatores say yes. I'm sure that she will like you." I said

"I have a daughter?!... i have a daughter" he said first questionable and then excited tone. I chuckled and smiled.
" lets tell out siblings about this and get ready for dinner." I said

(Sooo  in this story Kol was daggerd  over 800 years but for a year Klaus let him out and then he met Nora but after a year Klaus put him in the coffin again, until now)

No one's pov:
Night:

Salvatores went to Mikaelsons mansion not knowing why they were there.

"Salvatores, welcome." Klaus said.
And then Elijah walked in.
"Lets begin, shall we?" He said.
Then they all set at the table.

"So... why are we here again?" Damon asked.
"We are here to discuss about... Allison." Elijah said.
"Wow how do you know about her?" Stefan asked.
"Because she is our niece too!" Klaus said harshly.
"And she will stay with us!" Rebekah said, who just entered the room with Finn.
"Oh great. More Mikaelsons."
Said Damon getting up from his seat trying to escape with Stefan following him.
"Oh but where are our manners... we forgot the desert." Said Elijah and stopped them.
Then Kol walked in.

"Oh so you are the Kol Mikaelson?!"
Asked Stefan.
"The one and only" Kol said smirking and continued talking "but lets cut to the chase! I want my daughter and I promise you that if i don't have her by the end of the night i will rip all of you apart."

"You wouldn't do that Allison loves us more than she will ever love you" Damon said smirking.
Kol got up but Elijah stopped him.

"Kol they are right... but i had a conversation with Allison about everything and she said that she really wants to meet her father."
Said Elijah.

"I will come over tomorrow. She knows me. We will have her only for a day then you will take her... after all you are her uncles too." Said Elijah.

All the Mikaelsons looked at each other and agreed.

"Well then it is settled." Said Elijah.
"Fine" said both Salvatore.