Party

Salvatores' house:
As soon as Damon and Allison got in the house Stefan grabbed Allison and hugged her.               " so do you like Mikaelsons?" Asked Stefan.    "It was fun. i went shopping with Bekah" Said Allison.                                                         "Really?! Show me later ok?" Said Stefan. Allison nobbed.
by the way I bought you your favorite ice cream." Said Damon.
Allison smiled and run in the kitchen.
" what do you think Klaus's plans are with Elena?" Asked Stefan.
" I don't know but we have to kill Klaus and his family" said Damon.
"but they are also Allison family Damon, we can't just kill them." Said Stefan.
" I don't care ok? We have to protect Elena. We have a white oak stick. Soo Originals' mother told Elena that originals will be connected soon as  they drink their drinks this afternoon. So after that if we kill one of them all of them dies." Said Damon
Stefan just nobbed and sat down on the couch.

But they didn't know that Allison was listening and she didn't liked the idea of them killing her new family so she had to tell all of this to Mikaelsons.

The next day:
Mikaelsons' mansion:

"I just can't wait to see Allison she is so adorable" Said Elijah
"I know, imagine when she starts dating." Said Rebekah giggling.
And then three of the brothers looked at her in shock and disbelief.
"Sister, you don't think that I'm going to let my daughter date do you?!" Asked Kol sarcastically

"Oh come on what are you gonna do when she is a teenager?" Asked Rebekah.  
"She will be wrapped in the babble wrap so no one can see her." Said Klaus.
Rebekah just rolled her eyes and continued doing her nails.
"Okay lets just get ready for this party without fight. " Said Elijah

Afternoon:

The party was already started and everyone was there when Salvatores and Allison went in the door.

Allison saw Klaus so she ran to him.  
"Hello little one" said Klaus as soon as he saw her coming.
" hi" said Allison.  
"Well now that Allison is with me you two can leave." Said Klaus. 
Salvatores went to the bar and Klaus and Allison started walking.
" uncle Klaus can i tell you something?" Asked Allison.
"Of course what is is?" Asked Klaus.
"Don't drink anything today" said Allison. "What?" Asked Klaus.
"I heard my uncles talking, about how your mom made a spell that when all of the Originals drink something, all of you will be connected. so when one of you dies all of you will die. And they have white oak stick." Said Allison.
"So mother has been planning this all along" said Klaus mad.

Allison nobbed not really knowing what to do. "Can you do something for me Allison?" Klaus asked
Allison nobbed.
" once you got home find the stick and gave it to me ok? If you don't, we might die. that stick is the only thing that can kill Originals." Said Klaus.
"I will, I promise" said Allison.
  "Ok now you go to your uncles, meanwhile i will worn family ok?" Allison nobbbed and went to her uncles.

Klaus told everyone about everything and they didn't drink anything for the night.

Then Kol found Allison.
"Hello there my beautiful daughter, can i have this dance." Kol asked.
Allison giggled and then they started dancing and laughing, they were Both happy. Allison couldn't believe her eyes. Her father was dancing with her. She never thought that day would came. And Kol was even more shocked. He had a daughter it was like a dream for both of them.

After a while Allison and Kol stopped dancing when they saw Rebekah.

Allison jumped in Rebekah's arms and Rebekah hugged her.
" so having fun?" Asked Rebekah.
"Yeah" said Allison.
Then Damon and Klaus came.
" Ally come on we gotta go." Said Damon.
"Okay. Well bye." Said Allison and walked out of the door with Stefan and Damon.
Klaus hated Damon and Stefan for being Allison's favorite uncles. But now he had to trust Allison about white oke stick.