A day with Mikaelsons

No one's pov:
The next day:
Elijah was in the Salvatores house when he saw Allison coming downstairs.
"Hey uncle Elijah" she said.
"Hello little one. Lets go shall we?" Elijah asked. "Yeah" Allison said nervously.      "There is nothing to worry about, he will like you." Elijah said.
Allison nobbed and then Stefan came downstairs.                                                        "Take care of her, Damon will come and take her home afternoon." Stefan said.                Elijah nobbed and took Allison with his vampire speed.

Mikaelsons mansion:
As soon as Elijah and Allison stepped in the House Klaus and Rebekah were the first ones there.
"Hello Allison I'm your aunt, Rebekah." 
Rebekah said and hugged her.                               " wow... uncle Elijah didn't told me that you were that pretty." Said Allison with excited. "And he didn't told me that my niece was that pretty too" said Rebekah.

Then Klaus vamp speed toward Allison and took her in his arms.
"Hello love, I'm Klaus your uncle, you can call me uncle Klaus." Said Klaus smirking. Allison just smiled. "Okay, uncle Klaus." Said Allison.

Then Kol walked in. "Hello" said Kol with soft voice. "Hi" said Allison.
Klaus handed Allison to Kol and Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah left.

"So what do you want to do?" Asked Kol. "This house is so pretty can we look around?" Allison asked. "Of course darling lets go." Said Kol.

They were walking around talking and laughing it wasn't as awkward as Kol thought.

"One of the room will be yours if you stay. I mean i am you father and i have already missed five years so I don't see why not." Said Kol hopping she would stay.                                 "I don't even know you yet, maybe after few months once i get to know you?" Asked Allison.

Kol was mad but slowly calmed down. " fine.. but i will see you every day okay?" Asked Kol.
"Every day" Said Allison.
"Alright then darling" said Kol.
Then they finished walking around and sat in the living room. "Sooo... is it ok if i call you dad?" Allison asked.
Kol froze. he didn't though that he deserved  it yet, he only knew her for a day. But he smiled knowing his daughter wanted to be with him.
"Of course" said Kol.

Then Rebekah walked in.
"Hello little one. Kol it is my turn with my niece we are going shopping." Said Rebekah smirking.
"Really? I love shopping i just don't have anyone to go with" said Allison.
"Now you do. Lets go." Said Rebekah and grabbed Allisons hands.
"Bye dad." Said Allison and hugged Kol "Bye. I will come over tomorrow... and Bekah don't put her in anything reviling " Said Kol.        And Rebekah and Allison left.

________
"Soo which dress should i choose?" Asked Allison. "Both" Said Rebekah.
"We have a party tomorrow night and your uncles are coming. So you can wear that." Said Rebekah. " okay" said Allison smiling. She couldn't believe that she met her dad and her other uncles and aunt. She was so happy. " Do you want milkshake?" Asked Rebekah. Allison nobbed.

And they set down in a cafe and were drinking there milkshakes.
"So will you stay with us?" Asked Rebekah.
"I don't know... i mean i like you guys and all but I don't even know you guys... maybe first we should get to know each other." Said Allison
"Wait so you will stay with us after you get to know us? Won't you miss your uncles?" Asked Rebekah
"Of course i will, they are my family and all but they don't really care about me after Elena came." Said Allison. " oh I'm sure they still care about you Allison" Said Rebekah.
That made Allison smile she deep down knew it was true, they were her uncles and they loved her to death, so that made her smile.                   " thanks. and you can call me Ally" said Allison " well than Ally we should keep going grub your begs and Lets go." Said Rebekah.                   Allison got the begs and hold Rebekah's hand and they got in the car.
________
" we are home" Rebekah shouts as her and Allison got in the Mikaelson's mansion. And Kol and Klaus appeared.
"Well you two took forever. Rebekah if you bought her something that I don't like i will burn it." Said Kol. then Klaus vamp speed toward her and took her in his arms.
"I bet our little princess is coming tomorrow at our party so I don't want you wearing anything inappropriate. Got it?" Said Klaus. Allison smiled and nodded. Then Klaus put her down.  "Where is uncle Elijah?" Allison asked. " he is out doing some business but he will see you tomorrow at the party." Said Kol
Then there was a knock at the door.

Klaus opened to see Damon.
"Hello Klaus I'm here to pick up Allison." Said Damon
"Uncle Damon. Hii" said Allison happily. "Hey Ally lets go. Stefan has been waiting for you since you left." Said Damon with a smile. "Okay" said Allison.                                            Then she turn around and hugged Kol.               " Bye everyone see you tomorrow." Said Allison and walked out of the door with Damon.

That fill all the Mikaelson's heart. They already loved her. And they couldn't wait to see her again.