Chapter Thirteen

--------------------- Jaxon ------------------------

In an instant I was at her side making sure she didn't touch the wet ground. I gathered her up in my arms as she cried out in pain holding her stomach. My dad was sending a mind link over to the pact doctor and her Aunt had her hands above her stomach, I could feel the magic radiating off of her.

"Looks like whatever they injected her with started her heat early." I looked up at her with a worried expression. "She'll be okay, it's just more intense and painful because of the injection."

"Usually wolves don't go into heat until they're marked. You didn't mark her, right?" My dad asked, I shook my head no.

"Matthew, go get some ice. I'll take it from here." I heard my mother say. "We need to get her out of the opened and into the house." I immediately scooped her up in my arms and carried her inside. "Get her up to your bedroom since you have the large tub." We headed upstairs and her mother and aunt followed. My mother opened the bathroom door and turned the cold water on for the tub. Lucille kept crying in my arms and I could feel her skin growing hotter. "Set her in and don't you dare think of letting her go. Not having contact with her mate will make it worse."

I set her in the tub and held her from behind. My dad came in with Gabe and Nathan and they set the ice bags down. My mother shooed them out and Eliza, Angie and Tay dumped the ice in. I could feel Lucille shiver as the ice hit her body but her temperature stayed the same.

"This is all we can do for right now, her body will be craving his and all we can do is bring down her temperature." My mom said. "Jaxon, you know you can't do anything since she's unmarked." I nodded.

Once a female wolf finds her mate and is marked, she'll go into heat several times a year. Normally it's not so bad, you get a temperature and your more lustful but sometimes wolves will go into heat if they haven't found their mate by the age of thirty-five. If they aren't marked they can't do any sexual activities if it's not with their mate or else it's extremely painful for their body and their wolf physically can't handle it.

The three women left the room and I knelt on the ground holding Lucille. It was quiet for some time and I'd leave little kisses up and down her neck when she'd start to cry and it would calm her down.

"Kiss me." She said. "I just want you to kiss me. Hold me. Fuck me. Just do anything. Ugh, I hate this."

I didn't say anything. I wiped away her hair that was sticking to her forehead and continued to kiss her neck while holding her.

"I'm so hot, I want these clothes off me. Help me?" She moved her hands and took her pants off leaving her bare. My wolf howled since he could smell her arousal and started to get excited. She ripped her jacket off and then her tank top leaving just her bra to be undone. Her breasts rose heavy from her fast breathing and I just wanted to take them in my hands. I unhooked her bra and set her back into the water, pushing my dirty thoughts to the side. "Come in and hold me?"

I sighed and then nodded. I took off my pants and my top, leaving me in just my underwear. I sat behind her in the tub, nestled her in between my legs and held her. I rubbed her arms and went back to planting kisses on her. She eventually fell asleep, her temperature decreasing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her cry startled me hours later as her back arched against me. I held her closer but it wasn't doing much.

"Jaxon, please do something. Anything, please." She cried as tears streamed down her cheeks. I ran my hand against the side of her breast and cupped it in my hand. It fit perfectly and my wolf stirred and stomped in excitement of finally ebbing able to touch her. I played with her breast while my other hand made it's way down to her clit where I rubbed small circles against it making her moan. It took everything in me not to do more since the smell of her arousal was getting to me. "Jaxon, I want you in me."

"I can't, not without marking you afterwards and I can't control my wolf." I said, already fighting off every urge I had.

She turned around in my arms and clung to my chest. "Then mark me. Let me be yours." She begged.

"Do you even want to be mine?" I asked, taking her face in my hands and making her focus on me.

She nodded. "I do, please help me."

"There is no turning back after this." I said, knowing once she was marked by me we would be connected forever. "Once marked your wolf won't let you connect with anyone else but me."

"I know. I've always been the odd one out, I don't want to feel like that anymore. I'm okay with being marked." She replied sadly. "What about you? Do you have someone else you want to mark?"

"No one else. It's been you who has been on my mind even before we found out we were mates. You're driving me crazy and making me want to do things I've never thought of doing." I answered back.

She seemed content with my answer and kissed me hard in response and my hands found their way to her breasts again. I gently played with them occasically taking her nipple and twisting it between my fingertips causing her to moan. Her hands found their way to my underwear and she pushed them down with my help exposing my throbbing cock. I pushed her back and placed her feet on top of the tub's sides. She picked herself up, pushing her body up out of the water giving me full display of her gorgeous body. I knelt in front of her and rubbed my tip against her hot, wet opening and slowly inserted myself into her causing her to cry out in pleasure. I grabbed her ass with one hand and the other helped hold her back up. I pounded myself into her causing us both to moan with each thrust in, her body molding to mine quickly and her body temperature returned to normal.

Her boobs bounced up and down with each thrust and I found my mouth sucking on one of her rosy buds. She wrapped her arms around my neck as she rode my dick making it harder as her pussy enveloped my dick with each thrust. "Baby, I'm about to cum." I moaned out feeling myself grow even harder. "We don't have any protection." My eyes growing wide.

She continued to ride my dick. "Jaxon, please. I want you now." She seductively moan making my wolf go wild as my dick started emptying my seed into her as I felt her vagina tighten around my shaft squeezing it as she screamed out my name. I let my canines come out and clamped onto her right shoulder with my teeth biting into her as we rode out our highs. I let go licking her wound letting it heal and she buried her face into my shoulder and bit me causing me to feel the most pleasurable feeling I've ever had. She let go and licked my wound also.

I pulled her close feeling our bond start to connect and our wolves howled together as our own separate mind link formed. Our wolves nuzzled themselves together and looked at each other happily. Her black eyes stared into mine and she kissed me softly.

"You're all mine, Lucille." I whispered, looking at her gorgeous face.

"And you're all mine, Jaxon."