Nine.

"I hope you didn't come in here to talk emotions." Yelena stated.

"Nope." Ellie said softly, "You took the vodka."

Yelena let out a small laugh, handing Elena the bottle. She smiled taking a sip, "That's really shitty vodka," Elena laughed.

"Yeah, it kind of is." Yelena nodded.

Alexei walked through the door, "I came in here because I didn't want to talk." Yelena scowled.

"Okay...we'll we just sit." Alexei spoke, and he sat on the edge of the bed.

The silence barely lasted three minutes when Alexei started telling them a story. "So, there I am ice fishing with my father. It's very cold day in this little ice shed. Cold even for Russia, you know? 'Keep the vodka by the fire.' My father would say to me,"

Yelena took a sip from the bottle, and then passed it to Ellie again. "Please stop talking."

"Please wait," Alexei said, "Please, no." Yelena spoke.

"Please I don't want to talk." Yelena said again, "There is a reason why I'm telling you this, okay? Trust me. I am reaching for fish. Oh, I lose balance. Ah! Splash! My hands go in the river. In this weather frostbite sets in quick. My father, he go toilet on my hands."

"Oh my god," both of the sisters sigh, "Fuck it, Give me that bottle again." Ellie stated.

"Urine is 35 degrees Celsius staves off the frostbite."

"How is this relevant?" Yelena exclaimed, "You know. Fathers." Alexei spoke.

"No. No." Yelena shook her head, "You have done nothing but tell me how bored you were. That we were the chore, the job you didn't want to do. To me? To me you were everything."

There was a pause of silence, "exactly. You don't care. You don't care. The only thing you care about are your stupide glory days as the crimson dynamo and no on wants to hear about it."

"Yelena only speaks the truth." Elena nodded, "It's the Red Guardian." Alexei corrected.

"Get out." When he didn't move Yelena yelled, "Get out!"

Alexei sighed and walked across the room, "I can't remember if I cried. When I read about his widowed bride. Something touched me deep inside." Alexei sung.

He sat down, "The day. The music died."

"Bye, bye, miss American pie." They all sung softly, " Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry. Them good old boys were drinking whisky and rye."

"Singing this'll be the day that I die." A loud flash of light interupted their singing.

"Oh, shit." Ellie whispered, "This is very not good, and I am slightly tipsy."

"Shh." Yelena shushed, pulling Ellie behind her. "Get down." Alexei instructed, but was soon torn down by a lot of tranquilizer darts. "Make sure you stay behind me." Yelena whispered, pulling out her gun.

They made their way through Melina's house silently, "Oh my god." Ellie whispered at the sight of Natasha passed out on the floor.

They came face to face with Melina, "I'm so sorry." She stated.

The last thing Elena remember was feeling the electrical pulse throughout her body.

THE RED ROOM

"так это точно она?" (Translation: so this is really her?)

"Елена Рейес, дочь солнца." Another voice spoke as the room came in focus. (Translation: Elena Reyes, daughter of the sun.)

"она не спит." (Translation: She's awake)

Elena looked around the room, fear coursing through her veins, at the sight of the Russian Scientists.

"What? What are you doing to me?" Elena asked, her eyes traveling to the liquid that was being injected into her.

"дорогой" the one man started, "позволяя вам полностью раскрыть свой потенциал"
(Translation: Sweetheart, allowing you to reach your fullest potential)

"My fullest potential?" Elena asked, groggily, "What is that stuff? What are you doing to me?"

Elena struggled against the restraints holding her down, Melina had betrayed them all. And now she was strapped to a chair with two Russian Scientists pumping her full of god knows what.

"Yelena it's me, it's Mama. You have a two-inch blade concealed in your belt line." Yelena's eyes widened, "What?"

Yelena looked at the person standing above her, needle in hand, "What are you going to do to me?"

"Outside, right hip."

Yelena reached down, her fingertips wrapping around the blade. I'm one swoop she cut away her restraints and one of the people standing above her.

One of the doctors stabbed her with a needle, but she continued to kick around, knocking around the people in the room.

Yelena stood up, pulling the needle out of her shoulder, setting it down on a tray and pulling her vest on.

"You couldn't have told me sooner?" Yelena asked, "Don't throw a fit. There wasn't time." Melina stated.

"Where did he take the vials?" She wiped away the marker on her forehead.

"You need to find Elena first, I'm worried as to what they could be doing to her." Melina instructed.

"On it."

Elena Just closed her eyes for a second but then the sound of crashing pulled her back awake. "Yelena?"

"Hey? Hey, you're okay. What the hell did they give you?" Yelena asked carefully pulling out the IV.

"I...I don't know." Elena shrugged, "Okay, that's fine. We have to get out of here."

Yelena helped Ellie to stand up, but the brunette was feeling very weak. "Yelena...I don't think I can-"

"Elena Luciana," Yelena tried to channel Melina, "You can do this, we can do this."

"If you were trying to sound like Melina, you failed," Elena muttered.

"We have to go find the vials." Yelena stated, "You can walk, yes?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Melina? Where do you think they took the vials?" Yelena spoke, "Probably down to cold storage. Dreykov still has the widows under his control, so you have to expose them to the antidote."

"Yeah, sure. Easy." Yelena said, and Elena looked at her in question, "So where are the vials?"

"Cold Storage."