Chapter 3 - New Home Sweet Home

"Oli, i found some houses for us to buy and i have enough money for a penthouse which will be awesome for us." She looks at me "you want to leave this place for a house?" I nod as I sigh "Sagar and I lived together in New York." She nods "You sure he is your brother?" I sigh "by blood. I'll get you a DNA when he comes back from London." She nods "oh, I have to go to India for a while." She frowns "for what?" I smile "Radha is getting married." She takes my phone and looks at the invitation on the screen "That rude bitchy cousin of yours." I take my phone "she's my cousin Olivia and I feel happy for the new beginning in her life." I sigh "the bad news is, Raghav is going to come." She smiles "should I take Parker with me?" She frowns "you're Indian and your grandma will never let you marry a college guy." I smile "think if Attah would want me to marry a college guy." She looks at me "the question doesn't state if he wants you to, it is about if you want to marry him as well." I smile "I don't care about arranged and love marriages, I just want a happy marriage." She nods "Anyway, when are you going?" I look at my phone screen "Around one month after." She nods.

  "i hate you. my mom is taking away my vape and alcohol because of you." i smile "And i'll stop your drugs." he frowns "please don't meddle in my fucking business." he leaves and i look around to see Adam and i lunged forward towards him "Adam, can you do me a favor?" he frowns "Anything for you." i smile.

  "i guess you wouldnt want to talk about yesterday." i look at him "i'm so sorry." he smiles "you wont let me touch you but you'd sleep beside Raghav." i frown "he's like a Indian sibling to me and we are complete nemesis to each other." he looks away "hey, you can touch me but i don't have experience about it." he frowns "you never had it." i shake my head "uh, okay." The professor enters.

  "come with me." he takes my hand as he leads me inside a quite and small room "i'm going to touch you and you're going to tell me how it feels." he whispers in my ear and i nod as he rubs his hands over my thighs while we kiss. i breathe heavily and his hands cup my hips giving my body the tingling sensation. fuck i cant explain how good he feels. "can i touch you, baby." he whispers over my neck "yeah." i moan and his hand pull my panties down. he takes my hands pinning them against the wall kissing my neck as his fingers give a loud sensation over my pussy. "ahh!" i moan as he presses his lips on mine and slides two fingers gently inside of me pumping every inch inside of me. fuck he feels so good. "Can you stop?" i grunt as i look at him "just tell me do you feel it." he pumps me hard he takes his fingers out as he kisses me "meet me later." i nod as he leaves "you were with him, in here." i look at him as i sit "why is that so shocking to you?" he sits beside me "are you feeling down?" i nod "i am. i don't know what to do being a sad and lonely virgin." he smiles "hey, it isnt a bad thinh to be a virgin and the guy must be lucky to have sex with you in the first place." i smile "you're nice or just trying to be but i know you Raghav. you arent as fearful as me. you're fierce and i'm afraid." i look away from him "you are amazing love. most women dont do what you do. never give up." i keep my head on his shoulder as he holds my left arm.

  "Sagar, i don't want you to keep fucking in my business." he sighs "you are coming back to india right away and no swearing at me." i look at olivia "you know what, you can go fuck yourself." i hang up as i throw the phone on the bed "let's go get you something special." i smile.

  "oh Attah, i miss you so much." i look in the sky as i suck my kulfi "the best moments with him." we walk arm in arm as i look at her "i love you Oli." she smiles "i love you too." my phone rings as i pick it up "yes." i answer as i look at a guy who is quite hot "mam if you're free today, could you come to look at the houses we have lined for you?" the guy sips some water as i continue staring at him "of course, i'll try my best." I hang up as I look at her "What shall I do?" She nods " Go fuck him." I frown "no, I'm not doing that."
  "Hey, dummy." I look at him as I turn my phone off "who is it?" I shook my head "hey." He pulls my chin up to meet his face "Raghav stop it." He raises his hands in the air "it's Sagar, he wants me to come pack to India and he's chilling with his girlfriend." He nods "I'll be with you." I sigh "you're not invited." He nods "I'm sure Noor auntie would let me and mom would be more than happy to send me to India." I smile "thanks but no." He puts his hands over my shoulders as he looks at me "you are never alone, baby." I roll my eyes "same cringey raghav." I walk away as he stands there smiling.
  "Sagar, enough is enough. I'm fucking nineteen and grown enough to live my own goddamn life." I open my room's door as I look at Sagar in front of me "Sagar!" I squeal as I ran towards him and jumped into his arms. It's a Indian thing but I missed him even though we fight like crazy. "How are you?" I sob as I smile "hey, you cannot cry or raghav will win." I frown "oh, I wasn't supposed to say that." I look at the door to see raghav "oh man. Fuck, can I be alone for a while. You can relax til then." I smile as I go outside and looked at Olivia "sorry, raghav pushed me through it." I sigh as I pull raghav with me inside a empty room as I look at him "what is this?" I kiss him as I cup his face in my hand and held him by his shoulder from my another hand "wait, what about Parker?" I unbutton his shirt "fuck him." I kiss him as he holds me by my waist and rubs his hand over my back. I pull away from him "I'll see you later." I kiss him and left. Fuck, why did I do that?
  "So, how have you been?" He smiles "good, and Sarika will be so happy to see you when we go back to India." I nod "it's been a long time and who thought your brother is going to be dating your best friend." He nods "that's just so surprising." I smile "what are the two siblings talking about?" I look at raghav "just some sibling talk." He nods "Maya, can I talk to you. " I nod as we go somewhere quieter "do I have the right to ask what happened earlier?" I smile nervously "yeah, about that can you please not tell that to anyone and keep it a secret between two of us?" he nods "well, if you wanted we can do that but why did you do that, if I may ask?" I smile "I don't know I just love Sagar so much and you brought him to USA and that's too good to be true and I just liked doing that at the moment because it was mutually really kind and good of you and I am really thankful for whatever you did." He nods "why'd you kiss me back though?" He smiles "uhm... Well... I... because you wanted to kiss me and I didn't want to ruin your kiss no matter even if it's with me, I would be happy to kiss you if you want to." I smile " end of discussion." He nods as we both walk inside his house "Beta, you invited Sagar?" I smile "your son, actually." She smiles and looks at him "anjali is so happy to see us." I nod "I know. She's amazing. I met her like a few days ago."