chapter 9

deo pov

today, i woke up extra early and went to school to practice for the football match tomorrow, bcz of the match , me and my team could skip the first 3 periods (there are 5 periods a day) without getting detention which was really helpful.

when i got yo school , my team was already there and I didn't see the cheerleaders or are little water boy either.

a few minutes in and someone jumped on me from behind making me fall.

deo: wha-

tommy: Deooooo!!!!

deo: tommy!? why are you late!?

tommy: can i ask you a question?

deo: i-

Tommy: ok so .... can dream join the team? he's really good at it!

i sighed as i stood up back to my feet

deo: tommy, the match is tomorrow, I don't know about this ..

tommy: dream's great! and you do need two more players anyways.

i sighed and smiled, tommy was right about that, i smiled at dream and gestured him to come.

i introduced him to the team , tecno, wilbur, me, ranboo, skeppy, luke , bitzel, ponk .

"we do need 2 more players , you can take the spot, do you know anyone else who is good at football?"

"I do actually"

the slightly taller one smirked and yelled someone's name

"oi punz get over here!!!"

a ocean blue eyed blond came, he was my height, I'm guessing that is punz?

"this is punz and he and i used to be on the football team in our previous school"

we played for an hour and these two were perfect for the team, after some time we took a break from it and decided to rest.

tommy: wow sweat balls,

tecno: you're not the one running here tommy,

tommy: thats why my jobs better!

wilbur: its boring

tommy: oi bitch! I'm getting pom poms!

tommy pov

i gave the water bottles to the boys and went to my locker to get my stuff, there i met was met with purpled.

tommy: umm, hey?

purpled: hey tommy! how are you?

tommy: I'm good, you?

purpled: not good..

tommy: wh- why?

purpled: the love of my life doesn't like me.

Tommy: purpled you should really move on-

purpled: move on!? tommy! you love me! what about us!?

tommy: purpled! I've moved on! a long time ago!
I'm with deo now.. i love him , not you...

i turned around to leave but purpled held my hand tight, i tried to get away but he was to strong for me,

tommy: purpled! let me go!

purpled just yanked me and slammed me against my locker and pinned me,

purpled: i love you tommy, deo doesn't deserve you! your true lover is heart broken from you having a boyfriend!