chapter 25

ranboo and Tommy were paired up gor the stunt. tommy was sure nothing bad was going to happen, while ranboo had something else in mind...

Toby wouldn't mind... he would
do this himself...

while multiple attempts on trying to pull of the stunt... ranboo kept touching Tommy in places... places where anyone would be uncomfortable with others touching...

tommy didn't think much about it till ranboo crossed the line.. he touched him quite high and inner of his thigh, tommy tried his best not to sound mean...

"r-ranboo..?"

"yes Tom's?"

"can you stop touching me there.."

ranboo pulled away almost immediately, tommy let out a sigh of relief.. thankfully the bell rung and everyone head out the class and anywhere they wished since it was reses.

tommy went to his brother... he knew he was with his friends but who cares!? tommy was
going to drag him away like a girlboss or younger siblings he was.

tommy looked around the school and caught sight of Wilbur with his friends in the school football field, without another thought the blond grabbed his brother's hand and dragged the brunette despite the questioning.

Tommy dragged Wilbur away to the other side of the ground and let him go and the two made eye contact, wilbur was confused as fuck as to why tommy just did that and why his little brother just did that?

"w-wilbur... something's not right..."

that caught wilbur off guard as he wasn't expecting this... i mean he knew things happened to the blond, but he thought things were okay now..

"what happened Tom's...?"

wilbur spoke worried as to what happened this time?

"r-ranboo... kept t-touching me in p-places..."

"ranboo..?"

I'm going to murder that bitch...

"yeah... he was umm getting to close as if he..."

"look at me sunshine.."

wilbur raised up Tommy's chin so he could meet his eyes, wilbur held Tommy's hand in order to keep him calm... tommy was very displeased with what ranboo had done...

"whatever happens... you are immediately going to come to me or techno.. alright sunshine?"

"mhm.. but what do i do if ranboo comes to me again..?"

"what you do best of course! you insult the shit out of him like the crimeboy you are!"

"okie:)"

wilbur hugged tommy and they went to go and get something to eat. they all met up (sbi siblings) and all had lunch together as wholesome brothers lol.

_timeskip to when school is over_

_wilbur pov_