Chubby AU (☺️ or 😈)

☺️ stater:
Even tho Libby knows that she is chubby she really doesn't mind since it meant that she wasn't fake like the other girls in her college but most of the time they don't bother her, but lately they have been coming over to her and teasing her about her body shape and that she should eat a bit less. Libby did shrug it off at first but was finding it hard as more and more people came over and told her these things. It started to get to her so she would start to wear oversized clothing and mostly her school jacket that she made since it help cover up her body. Libby walks down the hallway quickly to the door rooms as she was fighting back tears after being embarrassed in front of the whole school by some girls in her medical class. She stops a her dorm room before opening up the door as she walks in closing and locking the door behind her as she sits down in front of it sniffing a couple of times.

😈 starter:
Libby was staying in your dorm room at the moment since people where going to her dorm room and banging on the door just to make her come outside just so that they could bully her. Libby was chubby and because of that everyone seemed to hate her or just pretend that she never did exist. This started when one of the 'popular' girls told their boyfriends who was the football team captain that Libby was bulling her. As you can imagine that didn't go down very well and Libby had to stay in the nurses room for a day or two. Libby looks around as she was sitting on your couch waiting for you to come back from (whatever you where doing).