a day full of music

It was raining and me,colby,sam and kat didnt have any plans for today so i decided to just stay in my room all day and listen to music cuz music is my live.
I first listened to black hole sun. It may be old but its still one of my favorite songs!
I put it on over my tv and the bluetooth boxes i had connected with the tv. Black hole sun was now blasting in my room. Luckily my walls were soundproof.
I hummed along to the song while scrolling through twitter and insta.
"Hm hm hm..wont you come and wash away the rain...black holr sunnn.."
I saw some hate on twitter and thats why im usually not that active on twitter.
After the song was over billie jean by micheal jackson played and i got up and started dancing and singing along cuz it was one of my fav songs.
"SHE WAS MORE LIKE A BEAUTY QUEEN FROM A MOVIE SCENE I SAID DONT MIND IT BUT WDYM I AM THE ONE,WHO WILL DANCE ON THE FLOOR IN THE ROUND? SHE SAID I AM THE ONE,WHO WILL DANCE ON THE FLOOR IN A ROUND" i sang the whole song and when the song was over i played smells like teen Spirit by nirvana since they was one of my fav bands ( at this point R.I.P kurt cobain )
I also danced and sang along to that song and after i that song was over i got the idea to play some songs myself so i took my guitar { she has an electric guitar,acoustic guitar and bass now shes playing with her Acoustic guitar } i started playing water fountain by alec benjamin cuz i learned a few years ago. I loved that song so much. I sang along to my playing.
Sam heard me and got colby and kat to my door and they slowly opened it then listened to me.
After i finished playing water fountain i still didnt notice them and started playing let me down slowly also by alec benjamin.
They were still listening to my probably not ugly voice singing this song i used to listen to when i was sad. After that i noticed them bc they were standing at my door clapping.
Sam: "that was amazing!"
Yn: "oh uh"
Colby: "it really was amazing! I loved it!"
Kat: "you need to play on my birthday,my wedding and the next two houndred christmases."
Yn: "it wasnt even that good."
Colby: "fuck off it was"
Sam: "w colby"
Kat: "w sam"
Yn: "fine. Can u like get out now? I wanna change and after that go outside"
Sam: "but its raining"
Colby: "sam thats the point. Anyways im coming!"
Kat: "me too!"
Sam: "me uh-"
Evryone went in their rooms to change
Sam: "too." He also went into his room to change and we all changed to:

Yn:

Colby:

Colby: