mulholland drive

( BEFORE I BEGINN IM SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING AND LISTEN TO THE SONG OR I'LL PULL A ARYIA IN THE MUSIC VIDEO )

I was blasting mulholland drive in my room since is my #1 fav song now since over a year [ imagen that there never was a fav song in the last chapter lmao ]

"SOOOOOO LET GO OF MY HAND AND YOU'LL KNOWWWWW THE THINGS WE HOLD ONTO WILL SHOWWWWWW US THAT THEY NEVER WERE OURSSSSSS AND THIS IS WHAT TEARS ME APART"

Sam and colby were standing at the door with aryia to surprise me and i was blasting his song rn

"TEARING ME APART BABYYYYYYY FUCKED UP RN
TEARING ME APART RN
I FUCKED UP RN
URE TEARING ME APART RN"

I was screaming the lyrics and they he came in and sang along and i said "huh why is the audio so weird now?" I walked over to my tv where i was playing it on and turned it off and back on. He stopped singing and continued singing as soon as i played it. I turned around and he was standing infront of me.
I started crying even tho i tried not to
{ ARYIA STILL HAS HIS HAIR SPLIT DYED BLACK AND BLONDE BTW }

He hugged me

I hugged back and i was still crying

I loved this man so much. Hes my fav singer and youtuber hes just- AHHHH
I also love his split dyed hair it looks so good on him

"Ure a great singer" he said as he let go of the hug

"Nah i was just screaming the lyrics but thank u sm" i wiped away my tears and tried to calm down.

"Ure my fav singer"
"I know"
"Oh"
After that sam,aryia me and colby laughed.

We all just went clubbing that night with colby,sam,kat,stas,me,kevin, aryia and more people.

-abt 7 hours later-
< 3:30 am >

We got home and first i changed.

( just combine the hoodie and the pants in ur head lol )

I layed down in bed and texted my boyfriend.

Baby♥️
-----------------------------
Hey baby ♡
Read {3:41 am}
What do you want.
{3:42}
Uhm r u ok?
Read {3:44}

Im breaking up with u.
Read {3:45}
Also i cheated on u with
Ur bsf scarlet.
Read {3:47}

Wait what?🚫
Helloooo? 🚫
Did u block me?! 🚫
----------------------------
I put my phone away and started to cry.
Sam probably heard me. My room was right next to mine. He came to my room and sit to me

I told him everything and he said "istg im gonna kill that bastard"
He hugged me and we talked for a while. Sam was like a brother to me i love him sm.
We talked until the morning and the next day we went to mulholland with aryia and some other people cuz i really wanted to go there!
After we came back home me,colby,sam and kat baked alot cuz we love baking.
After that we just all had a glass of wine and talked abt deep stuff
That was the point where i told them ab my bf...well ex bf..
Kat immediatly started writing a strong worded dm,colby was ab to go to his house but me and sam held him back.
After kat sent a strong worded dm and we convinced colby to leave him alone brennen came over cuz he was our friend.
"Im gonna take a shower" i said and walked upstairs. I got in the shower and i heard someone walking upstairs and into the bathroom
"Im in here!" I said
"Oh im sorry" brennen said
"Its okay... can u leave now?" I said covering my body with the shower Curtain.
"Nah i'd prefer to stay actually." Brennen said opening his belt. I screamed sams name and covered myself with the shower curtain even more. Sam heard me scream and ran upstairs with colby and kat. "GET OUT!" sam screamed. Meanwhile kat was making sure im okay and colby got new clothes for me. Sam dragged out brennen.
Colby sticked his arm thru the door without looking in and gave kat the clothes. Then he walked out and we heard lots of arguing with him sam and brennen. I got dressed and me and kat walked in my room and talked abt alot. She really is my best friend.
We walked back downstairs abt an hour later and colby and sam hugged me. Kat joined the hug so we were in a big group hug.

-2 hours later-

I were hanging out with aryia,kevin,colby,sam,kat and tara now.

We were at our house outside at the pool.
Evry1 was talking exept me i was just standing there when tara and kat came up to me and we started talking. We all got really drunk and had a little party.

-the next day-

Kat woke me up to the news that i could be in a music video for the First time! It was my dream and she made it come true!
God i love this girl sm.

We went to the set and started filming. We filmed really long until like 2 am and then we finally got home. Me and kat decided to have a "slumber party" in her room and we stayed up all night.

We also talked abt many things like old friends and fake friends and stuff.
Then i realised....

I finally found my real friends.
My family.

_____________________________
AN

OMG guys im back with another chapterrrrr and this ones longerrrrrrrr
But i am also sick 😐
Anywayssss leave suggestions for the next chapter pls!

Remember to eat and drink smth !
Ily and i care abt you ♡

-anastasia out