Queen Rose's Grand Tour

It starts off with a scrapbook sequence where it shows what happened during Season 3.

"As you may know, the end of summer vacation is coming up really quickly. This summer was a wild ride with circumstances that we cannot control. Such as Rachel getting stranded on a deserted island with Abby, Jessica, Tara, Petra and Gust Tumbleweed. Abby getting Covid. Facing off with Chaz, Marshtato Mary, Pushy Poppy and her gang and even saying goodbye to DJ Suki and Tara Atlantica." Rose said.

"Later." Said the scrapbook versions of DJ Suki and Tara Atlantica as they left and Poppy is in tears.

"Ever since all of that happened, things are dying down a bit with everyone going back to school. The end of summer celebration is coming up and we have something way bigger than last year's celebration." Rose said as the scrapbook sequence ended.

"I am going on a grand tour around the world." Rose announced to them. "Me, Poppy, the ambassadors, and the leaders will come with me, and Prince D will join me in King Quincy and Queen Essence's place."

"Oooooh." The crowd cheered.

"Can we come?" Maddie asked.

"They will totally be over with the diamond smuggling operation from a year ago." Rachel said.

"Umm..." Rose started to say.

"Of course." Poppy piped in.

"Wait what?" Rose asked in shock.

"Since you are inviting The Snack Pack and The Tribal Council to come. It's fair to invite The True 8 as well. Also, dad is babysitting for The Lightfoot Twins and Anna while Mindy and Corey are away on a trip." Poppy said.

"I'll text Tara if she can come." Jessica said.

"Oooh maybe she can invite DJ Suki to come as well." Poppy said with glee.

"Not very likely." Rose shook her head. "And the rest of True 8 can't come because they have school."

"Darn." Rachel complained.

"I checked on the calendar and it reveals that the rest of you will be in school so I'd say no." Rose said sternly. "I will be out until a month and if you skip school to join in my tour, you'll be in big trouble with the teacher!"

"Except for me." Abby said.

"My tour will end in a catastrophe!" Rose complained.

"Don't you worry about a thing. I'm sure they will behave." Poppy said.

"My tour will not be a concert, it's gonna be a meet up with the other leaders in different kingdoms, most of them are my distant relatives, and their mannerisms are different as well, if they see any misbehaving, I'll get a bad image." Rose said.

"Look, we taught them how to act like royalty at the tea party and the tea party was a huge success." Poppy said.

"I'm visiting Maple Valley, Fairico, Chile, Brazil, UK, France, Italy, Germany, Ireland, Russia, Egypt, Kenya, South Congo, Oman, Arabia, China, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, India, and the Arawan Islands." Rose said.

"That is a lot." Jessica gasped.

"Their culture is different and the True 8 might not know anything about the culture of other countries, because they haven't got out of Lemurian shores before, especially if they might offend people." Rose said.

"Okay." Poppy sighed in defeat.

"All the leaders and the ambassadors will come with me on the tour, but the rest of the True 8 are not permitted because of reasons." Rose said in a strict tone. "No exceptions."