003

Shu heard foot steps getting closer so he looked up and saw Vox dragging Luca behind him. Luca looked at him like a sad puppy who lost his owner.

Shu didn't know what happened but he just opened his arms towards them and said "I'm home, I guess?" Luca and Vox joined the hug, they're still on the floor by the way.

Noctyx who saw this, thinks that maybe they should visit the other time so they said their goodbyes and already went home.

After some explaining that Shu is in Noctyx's house they decided to just cuddle in the living room watching some movies while Vox cooked some popcorn.

Mysta is sleeping in Vox's chest, while Ike is sleeping beside Mysta. Vox looked at Luca who's beside Shu and signalled him to talk to the other before things gets too late again.

Ever since Shu didn't came home, Luca would always talk to Vox about what happened and also about what he should do and what he's feeling toward Shu. After some time of Vox knocking sense into him, he finally realized the he like Shu. No, he love Shu. And he doesn't want for the boy to get hurt again.

Shu who's so focused on the movie while eating his popcorn felt that someone is tugging his shirt. He looked at the hand and peek who's the owner.

He saw Luca staring at him he looks dejected, eyes asking permission if he can like you know talk to him. Shu sighed and patted Luca's head.

' I still didn't move on I guess, hays you damn cute golden retriever. ' Shu chuckled and just nodded to Luca. Luca immediately smiled and pulled Shu into his room.

Shu remembered what happened when he goes to Luca's room last time. He was pushed away and he hurt him. But right now, Luca is pulling him to enter the other's room. Probably to talk about what happened in the amusement park.

"Look here, i'm really sorry for what I di-" Shu once again didn't finish his words because Luca quickly pulled him into his chest, hugging Shu like he's going to disappear.

" I'm sorry, it was my fault. I didn't realize it now but I know for myself that you're important to me, Vox helped me realize this after he knock some sense into me. I missed you, I felt empty without you. The house feels so lonely without your presence. All I can think about when you're not here is you, Shu... I like you. I'm sorry for being a jerk, I'm sorry for hurting you, I'm sorry for making you cry, I'm sorry for pushing you, I'm sorry that I rejected you when you kissed me. I'm sorry Shu, for everything that I've done. But I'm not sorry for liking you.

Shu you're my bestfriend ever since the debut, You helped me how to socialized, how to talk to others. How to not intimidate them, how to be a good friend. And how to be a better person. Thank you Shu and I'm sorry again for hurting you. I like you so much. " Luca said into Shu's ear that made the other blush crimson red like a tomato. But immediately stopped when he remembered that Luca has a girlfriend and she's pregnant.

" I like you too Luca, but I think we should just be friends. You have a girlfriend who's pregnant and I don't want the child to lose his father just because of my selfishness. I love you. " Shu said and hugged Luca tighter.

" Pffft- " Shu raised his head when he heard someone trying to suppress their laughter. He saw Luca staring at him and trying not to laugh.

" Why are you laughing? Dumbass " Shu slapped Luca's chest that made the other burst into laughter.

" Ow, I'm sorry I'm sorry okay? Let me explain before you misunderstood again. Me and Carmen are friends she is my girl friend with space in the middle okay? and I'm not having a baby, the guy she was talking to on the phone when you pulled her hair is her husband. Her husband is my business partner so we get close and you already know what happened. I'm sorry you misunderstood it like that. " Luca explained that made Shu cover his face, he's so embarrassed that he just wants the floor to eat him up. Luca notice this and saw Shu's ear looking so red.

Luca once again chuckled to Shu's cuteness. Luca pulled them into his bed and sat onto it. Luca sitting on the bed and Shu sitting on his lap.

" Let me look at you baby " Luca said taking off Shu's hand that's covering his face.

" Noooooo, it's embarrassing oh my god I'm sorry if i misunderstood it like that. " Shu groaned in annoyance that made the other laugh.

" It's not embarrassing baby, it's okay we all tend to overthink some things and come up into a conclusion." Luca said kissing Shu's forehead.

" Is the baby okay? I hope the baby is not hurt when I tried to drag her... " Shu asked slowly looking at Luca's face.

" Yes, the baby's okay. You didn't hurt them both okay? so stop overthinking now and focus on me. " Luca commanded and hold Shu's chin forcing him to look in Luca's eyes.

" I love you Shu. " Luca said and slowly leaned in, feeling the other's lips on him. Luca bit into Shu's lip that made the other gasp.

Luca forced his tongue into the other's mouth, fighting for dominance though we already know who'll win. It was Luca of course.

Hands roaming into Shu's body making him moan into the kiss. After kissing sloppily, Shu pulled back because he needed air.

Luca put his forehead into Shu's forehead, staring into Shu's eyes. Luca smiled and kissed the tip of Shu's nose.

" I love you too, Luca." Shu said and once again they kissed.

The next day, Shu woked up naked. His body is sore from exhaustion and because of their activity yesterday night.

Shu looked beside him and saw the big golden retriever hugging him, making him feel safe.

" I thank the heavens for giving me this cute, lovable and adorable guy. I hope you'll still watch over us until our end." Shu silently said while brushing Luca's hair. Shu smiled to himself and kissed the other's forehead.