𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Next day

Mads POV

I walked into school, wearing a graphic skull oversized t-shirt  and baggy jeans. I headed to my locker. Crossing the halls of people laughing, talking and a few couple were making out by the side.

I stopped by my locker to see a ton of boys hanging by it, again. "Hello? Move please."

"Huh," one boy with fluffy brown hair and sparkling blue eyes turned around and asked.

"shįt Sorry!" He apologized and pushed his friends out of the way. They walked away but this boy stayed. Staring at me opening my locker.

"Yes?" I asked turning my head towards him.

"Sorry, ive just Never Seen you around. Are you new?" he asked.

"Uh yah," I replied confused.

"Nice, so how're you liking the school?" He asked.

"Fine," i dully responded.

"Let me see you're schedule." He said holding his hand out for my schedule. I handed it to him and his eyes searched the paper and then finally he continued, "hey you got anyone to eat lunch with?" 

"Uhh no?" I responded utterly confused.

"Wanna sit with me? At the 12th grade table?"

"The- theirs a table for every grade? That's dumb."

"You want to or not?" He eagerly asked.

"Sure I guess..?" I answered.

The bell rang. "I gotta bounce," he told me.

I shrugged, "see you later?"

____

Lunch

I walked through the hallways towards my locker to drop off my books to see sora and his girlfriend arguing. Then there was a large "ughhhh" and sora's girlfriend and her friends were storming off.

Sora's POV:

I walked from math class towards my locker in a shįtty mood. I had gotten a D+ on my math quiz and I was totally failed the class. But when I saw my gorgeous girlfriend waiting by my locker my disappointment turned to ease. She was my everything. Her beautiful blonde hair, pearly white teeth and dazzling blue eyes. Seeing her made me feel so happy. She made me happy. 

I walked towards her with a smile on my face to find another  guy in front of her. He had brown, fluffy hair and blue eyes that matched hers. Ugh Damien I rolled my eyes.

"Hey baby," I said wrapping my arms around her, separating the both of them and signaling to Damien she was taken.

"Woah, woah, woah, listen bud! I'm not trying to steal your girl!" He winked at her.

I looked hopefully at my girlfriend hoping she didn't have that stupid slütty look on her. She did. "Fuck you two. I hope you guys are happy together!" I said pushing my girlfriend off of my and storming off.

I looked back at them to see her trying to wrap her arms around his neck but getting rejected and laughed at. That made me feel much better.

Mad's POV 

I walked towards my locker as Sora stomped off next to me. I turned around to look at him and see his fist clenched. He was mad. I decided to not get involved—no matter how bad I felt—and just continued on my day. Sora's girlfriend stomped off too except she was crying and her mascara was running as she sobbed, "DAMIEN, YOU FÜCKING PLAYER!"

I continued to walk near my locker to be greeted by he boy from before. "hey you," he winked at me.

"Hey..." I responded, my voice trailing off.

"So we still up for lunch?" He asked.

"Bet," I replied stuffing my books in my locker and following him.

He led me to the table where all eyes were on me. I guess it made sense. I was the new girl and I guess these were the popular kids? I wasn't sure yet, but I was going to find out.

(Short sorry but it's 4:00 am and my dog is rapidly barking💀)