𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮

Mad's POV

It was way too early for school. I woke up late and didn't have any breakfast so that stunk. Plus there were people by my locker again. This was becoming very irritable.

I pushed the girls and boys aside to my locker grabbed my books and scurried off.

Myllie's POV

So Sora broke up with me which would happened sooner or later. I had been hooking up with Cole and Damian for the last month and a half. But that meant nothing to Damian! He couldn't see I was in fûcking love with him! Now I'm single and embarrassed, I'm the talk of the whole school! What a bïtch, he's missing out on me. 

My friends Lidia and Massey took no notice of me today like I was nothing!? I've known them since kindergarten and now that I've made one mistake their done with me!? They're slùtty idiots! So not worth my precious time.

I walk near my locker passing my ex-boyfriend and ex-crush and opening my locker. My friends, Damian and Cole are crowded near Sora's locker probably pulling a prank or something. I hear the bell ring oh thank god! I couldn't bare watching Lidia flirting with Damian one more second.

I walked to my first period with my head facing the floor and my hoodie up. My silky blonde hair framed my face and I could see my reflection through the recently cleaned floors. Then while walking I bumped into some.

"Ugh watch we're you're going!" I groaned, picking up my books.

"Sorry," she innocently apologized immediately making me feel bad about yelling at her.

I looked up to see a girl with black hair and brown eyes rushing to gather all of her things.

"Hey, sorry." I apologized, her face eased abruptly.

I helped her pick up her books, "Myllie," I introduced myself.

"Mads," she smiled. I smiled back at her. "So wanna have lunch together?" She asked.

"Well I have other friends I have lunch with," is what I wanted to say but instead I said, "that sounds fun." Then we walked together in silence towards our class. Pleasant silence.

Lunch

It was lunch time and I searched the lockers for Mads. I should've gotten her phone number or something. 

Then I I felt a finger tap my should I turned my head to see Mads smiling at me, struggling to hold her books. "Oh! Let me help," I offered and immediately grabbed to of her books. Then we both walked to her locker together.

She shoved her books inside of her locker and I couldn't help but noticed how bland the walls looked, "you should decorate."

"Huh?" She asked.

"Decorate, y'know your locker walls." I repeated.

"Oh right! I haven't had much of a chance," she replied.

"That's fine maybe during free period tomorrow we could do it together?" I offered, immediately regretting it. What if she said no? How embarrassing!

"That'd be great!" She smiled, immediately calming my anxiety.

We walked to the cafeteria and got in the long line for food. High School lunch was advertised better than Middle School, which it was, but the lunch ladies were nasty! If they liked you, you got an extra scoop of you favorite thing and if they didn't half a scoop max! It was annoying on a whole different level. Especially for someone who isn't a great 'people person'.

We finally got near the front of the line but to my surprise I saw Sora and Cole yelling. Damien was trying to help the whole situation but he wasn't any help whatsoever. 

"The fück is wrong with you Sora!?" Cole yelled. Then I finally realized Cole's girlfriend, Amaya, was standing there looking petrified.

"Not my fault she took her panties off." He said putting his hands up as if about to get arrested as he was smirking. What an âss I thought.

"You bullshïtter!" Cole yelled charging at Sora, punching him hard in the nose.

"Goddamnit!" Sora exclaimed clenching his nose in pain.

"Calm down you two!" Damien was trying to keep the situation under control. He failed.

Cole immediately punched Damien in the stomach causing him to step back a little. "The fück Cole!" Damien screamed angrily as he pounced back at Cole pounding him in the cheek. Then Sora helped him as they both jumped on him punching him all over. Cole was attacking back so now all of them were sprawled out on the floor, bleeding. 

Then surprisingly I heard a voice from beside me call, "Damien are you okay?" Then to my dismay I saw Mads run to Damien on the floor.

(This was rushed! Sorry I've been so inactive idek why I promise I will try to post every Saturday!"