9. chp 8

Shoutout to that one person who commented for some reason, hope you're still here reading this because it totally be out fast enough. But just know that this chapter was written because of you.

Not beta read, we die like my motivation. 

Lottie's POV

I quickly checked by phone as Langa was off to who knows where. Poor guy was freaking out that his motorcycle was just stolen by a teenager. Teenagers be wild, I guess. I had a uneasy feeling about this Beef. 

(A/N: rip 200 words, I wrote for the wrong event 😔)

I looked by up to see Reki tumble down the hill and hit his back against the rocks. If I didn't know any better, I would have said that it looked funny. But of course, this is my friend Reki and that hit to his head and arm looked concerning. 

--

The 4 of us, Langa, Miya, Shadow, and I, were at the emergency room waiting for Reki to be let out of his room. Not long after, we saw Reki come out and announced at he would only take 2 weeks to fully recover. 

Softly sighing, I took out my phone to text his mom. I have been updating her about how Reki's doing for the past few hours. It didn't take long for her to trust me and even give me permission to be able to be a substitute guardian for if she couldn't  there. Quickly making up a lie, I informed Reki's mom on Reki's injury. 

"Eh? Liv, who are you texting? At this time too?" I simply looked up and showed him my text messages with his mom. "HUHHHHH? HOW DO YOU HAVE MY MOM'S NUMBER?" Thankfully, Everyone else had left and I was walking back with Reki. 

I trusted Reki enough to reveal my voice to him, and it's not like he'd be able to use it against me. "Ehe, how do you think that you got home the other day?"

The Reki was too studded to speak

Hmm, not the expression nor reaction I was expecting, maybe it'd be better if I haven't done that. To full the awkward silence from the uncharacteristically quiet Reki, I informed him of how I was going to pick him, and possibly Langa, up from school for the next 2 weeks. 

By this time, we were already at the doorstep of Reki's house. Like I said, I very quickly earned the trust of Reki's Mom and had gotten a key to her house, and she had gotten mines in exchange. 

I bid Reki 'good bye' and 'have a nice rest' before I walked across the street to my own home. 

--

I was at the entrance of Reki's school, I know that he's been released since his school ended 10 minutes ago, and he had a job to go to. I just hoped that he didn't forget that I was going to pick him up. I had texted him before he got out of class too, I know he saw it since I was left on read.

I was about to call him when I caught him in the corner of my eye walking out with Langa, I thought that they we holding hands but perhaps that was just because of how far away I was from them. 

I honked my horn making them turn their attention to me. They looked surprised but got in either way, both of them in the back because they didn't want to fight over seat. But I also think that getting separated what also why they decided to sit next to each other in the back. 

--

We made it to Dope Sketch, I was going to leave but curiosity got the best of me, I have never been to the place since I never had to. I always kept my skateboard clean and safe so I have had to repair it. I got it online so it was never made here to begin with, but now it's a tad bit old and a rusty. Perhaps I should commission Reki to create a personal skateboard for me. 

The store sold the things you would expect from a skateboard dedicated shop, armor padding, skateboards, decorative stickers, and a bit of sporty clothing. Hanging around for a bit longer, and helping Langa with sorting boxes from when Reki was away, I was just going to open a new box when the bell rung to reveal Miya and Shadow to tkae poor Langa and Leave Manager Oka to himself. 

-----A/N-----
AHHAHAHA I've done it, 700+ words of just the story, no A/N's included~~ 
Just saying... The more you guys comment on this story, the more I'm willing to write 😋
Shorter author's note but there's no much to say but that's to my first commenter and someone who confirmed the fact that Lottie's lore makes somewhat sense. 

Hopefully this isn't too terrible, I do not have myself from a month time in the future to proof read this and correct the writing. 

Thanks for reading and I hoped you enjoyed, cya hopefully next month, or maybe even sooner

Word count: 849
-----End-----