chapter 11:soph , you can't just die on me!! wake up!!

The boy above is Dylan.
...........

.

At home, i found Dylan in my room.

" shouldn't you be at school?" I asked after jumping a little.

" no, i bunked." He simply said.

" and you think mom, will be okay with that?" I asked him.

" what about you getting into a fight?" He said crossing his arms and took a step forward to me.

" she provoked me." I defend myself.

" how?" He asked.

" I'm not telling you that." I said looking away from his eyes.

" okay." He eyed me.

" fine it had something to do with you , but that's all I'm telling you." I said.

" come on sis." He said.

" no, it's just not right for me to say to you, it's gross." I said and he nodded and uncrossed his arms.

" what is your punishment?" He asked as backed away to my bed and sat on it.

" well, i have detention for a week." I said.

" wow , that's the first." He grinned.

" i know ." i sighed and walked to Him and sat next to him.
I blanked out for a minutes, my mind surprising me for a minute coe the person i was thinking about is Alex.

Maybe i like him.

But was i going to admit to him? No way, though, i have to cos of my short life.
I don't wanna die without my first boyfriend and kiss.
And i wanted that with .............him???

" earth to Sophire." I heard Dylan say and snapped out of it.

" what's on your mind?" He asked and my cheeks flushed. I'm telling him, my mind said.

" tell me." He insisted.

" no, stop being nosy, why do you wanna know anyway?" I asked.

" well of course I wanna know what made my sister blush, ...or maybe it's a 'who'." He said and i got nervous and my cheeks redden.

" I'm not telling you anything, now get out." I said playfully but really pulled him up and led him to the door.
He chuckled.

" I'll find out anyway so whatever." He said and i shut the door.

I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

" damn ,i must really like this guy to blush this bad." I said to myself as i stared at my reflection, i looked like a tomato for mash mellow' s sake.
I washed my face and exited the bathroom.

.

Supper time, uncle chad and Daniel all joined us and grandpa too.
I helped mom, bring the food to the dining table and soon enough we were all seated eating and talking casual talks.

.

After that, all went to our rooms, i mean that's what i did but dunno about everyone else.
I took a bath before going to bed and tried hard to sleep and eventually after what seemed to be forever, i was taken to dream land, though i had a night mare, i knew it was a night mare.

*
" Soph , you can't just die on me!! Wake up!!" Dylan cried as he held me close.
The place was pitch black and there was only Dylan and what seemed to be my dead body that was visible.
He cried and shook me but, there was no sign of me living.
It was heart breaking to see my brother this way, he was always someone to smile and laugh, so this just broke me.

*

" Soph wake up." A soft voice said close by.
I was then slightly shook.

" it's okay, it's me." He said and i awoke.
He hugged me tightly and rubbed circles on my back.

" it's okay." He said and that's when i realized, i was sobbing, i was probably crying in my sleep too.

" shhh." He repeatedly said and i carmed Down.
Even though i wasn't crying, he still didn't let go of me.

" what happened?" He softly asked me.

" what did you dream about?" He asked.

" i- ... I-" i stuttered,i didn't really want him to know.

" tell me." He said.

" i saw you crying and me lying dead." My mouth betrayed me.
I felt him shift and shake around me.

" what's wrong?" I asked and he let go of me and i looked at him.
He looked so pale and scared, he scared me, I've never seen him scared.

" i dreamt the same thing." He said and i nearly choked on my breath.