Prolonged

USA
[Night Time]

In the middle of the night their was a couple that they look a bit hesitant about something until a baby started to cry. The women than started to sing a lullaby and it made him to calm down and shortly put him to sleep. She makes a sad smile and looks at her husband and he have a sad smile as well.

They continue to their path until the spotted a park, the couple than go straight to the park after a couple of minutes walking they spotted a house in the distance

After spotting they look at each other and decide to go straight to the house. Ones they were infront of the door fame the wife places her child infront of the door with a note. The husband than knocks on the door, they hear some footsteps behind the door. The couple quickly leave before the owner open the door. Ones the owner have open the door fully he doesn't see no one he was about to close the door until he hears a baby crying. He looks down and what he seen shocked him. He picks up the baby and wonders who could have abandoned a baby, he than spotted a note he graves it and reads it.

Owner: please take care of Y/n

He looks at the baby now name Y/n.

Owner: so your name is y/n.

He than smiles a bit and in the distance their was the couple on top of a building looking at the scene with a sab smile on their faces. They see the Owner of the home going inside with their son. The husband than throws a smoke bomb to the ground and ones smoke clears they were gone from view.

17 years later
[The Park]

In the park entrance we can two 17 year old teenagers heading inside of the park and one of them look tired after the long of school that he have today and his friend was in the same condition as him.

Y/n: what a day we have today.

?????: you can said that again, we have six exams today.

Y/n: and don't forget that he ask you out again

?????: don't remind of that.

Y/n: and how many times did you turn him down?

?????: like 20 times