Blood (Evil Apra)

name: Aprahzna Clawthorne (Real name)
nicknames: Bloody Baby,B.
Gang name: Blood. (Prefers to use this name at all times.)
age: 15 - 17 (depending on the rp,Will usually be 17.)
gender: Female
pronouns: She/Her
sexuality: Bisexual,With a lean towards guys.
personality: Not very patient (unless it comes to Vivienne or king.),Jealous (Of raine-Doesn't like them because she feels as though their stealing Eda from her.)
appearance:

covens, or what magic they study:

covens, or what magic they study:. she's a wild witch.
palisman: Sosi,The sokoke cat (rarest cat in the world.) Palisman.
habits (good or bad): Doesn't really like to think before she acts (bad).
strengths: climbing,Magic And Her rage when she see's Raine..(She's stronger when angry.)
weaknesses: Eda,Vivienne and King (They are the ones blood Will protect with her life.),Flight.
friends: Your Oc (Maybe),Luz,Amity,Hunter,Willow (though blood frightens her.) Gus (same with him,Though slightly less..)
love interest: Unknown Man,Deceased.
family: The Owl Family,2 Daughters (deceased)
languages spoken: She's pretty Fluent In Spanish (luz taught her when she was little),Ancient witch language and The demon languages.
Trivia:
-Expecting another child (which she tries to keep a secret)
- wants Revenge On Belos For Killing her kids while crossing a river,And revenge on raine for doing nothing to stop him.
- Blood's Jealousy first began when Raine took Edalyn on a Date....On her birthday. Eda even forgot to say happy birthday to her!
- sometimes she'll pick up king and turn into her beast,carrying him by the back of the neck to her nest,Which she made in Eda's closet. Then she'll cuddle him.
-She's actually quite Nice,Once you get to know her. I suppose you could say,She's what you would call. 'Tough on the outside,Soft on the inside.'
-Has a doll of Eda (which she loves) And one of raine (which she Uses as a way to hurt raine without actually hurting him herself. The raine doll is a voodoo doll.)

Beast form:

(Younger)

(Older)

A/N: The pictures are not mine. If you made them or know who made them,Let me know and I will credit. Exept for the picture of blood- I didn't do the base- but I did do the design and colors including the horns and eyes.

Any other information will be found out in the roleplay.