Oneshot Rules.

· I am not doing a Cheating Oneshot. It's just a genuine no go for me as a person.

· Oneshot request must be configured correctly.

If you'd like for it to be with another god. Please specify which god/goddess what they are the god\goddess of and the type of oneshot you'd like.

If you'd like it to be with a human from a different tv series, book series or an oc. Please specify which character it is or explain the oc to me. (A picture would be very helpful.)

· Prompts would be a great help. Whether it be a picture, a video from youtube or similar platform, a sentence or a paragraph. That would be amazing. Please and thank you.

· If you'd like for the oneshot you request to be a smut oneshot or atleast a bit spicy. Please say that and have it thought out properly please.

· I am not doing one where the significant other or romantic interest either is deathly sick or dying or fatally hurt. That would both be hurtful on darling Ares and would just make me upset. I'm have quite the emotional baggage.

Other than that I see complete imaginative reign is in your court. Please request to these guidelines and pleade note that guidelines may be added or subtracted from now on as I as the author see fit.

Have fun and see you all soon!!!