Ares X female human reader.

Being the girlfriend of the great Ares has its perks, I'll admit that much. However there are times when that immortal pain in my ass becomes something completely different.
I am a strong (however old you are) (ethnicity) woman. Yet here I am, having a stare down with my Greek God boyfriend of 3 years Ares fighting over the remote control for the TV. 

"But we've watchced that all week long!! Can't we watch something with a little more action?" he asked me as I sat straddled over his lap holding the remote above my head as we both struggled. "Honey, we had an action movie marathon last night and the night before that. it's my turn with the TV." I said as I pushed his chest back against the backing of the couch and turned to the TV to put on (your/favourite/tv show) on. Hearing him sigh I knew he had admitted defeat to me knowing that I had bested him once again. Now I know what you're thinking, 'the great god Ares? admitting defeat to a motal woman?' let's just say that the big bad god of war just likes to be challenged every now and then. 

"Hey this one has both action and (favourite genre) I compromised for us." I said as I slid off his lap and onto the space next to him. "Thank you darling, but I liked you here more." He said as suddenly his arms were around my waist and soon enough we were in the same position as we were seconds ago, only this time we were facing side ways along the couch for more comfort. Smiling I caught what he was getting at and spread my thighs over his lap and laid down on his chest. "thank you love." I said as I kissed his shirtless pecks. 

"My pleasure my darling warrior." He said as both our attentions drifted back to the TV. Soon enough I fell asleep in the safety and warmth that is my lover of war and bloodlust's arms. Content and happy.

--------------------------------------------
345 words.
So? What do you think of the first one? This oneshot wasn't a request but we need to start somewhere am I right? I'll put another couple up and then we'll see how it all goes!!
See you lovely people soon!!
-Grandpiano. Xoxo