Completed

Bucky pov

Yelena is gorgeous. Are as we danced She just stole the spotlight. She had no shame either. Many guys looked at her. It was really annoying.

"Wait Lena" I said hoping she'll let the nickname slide.
"Yeah" I point up as the guys leave. "Cmon" she grabbed my real hand and pulled me towards the stairs. As we walked up she stopped. I almost bumped into her. Then she held my chest-? I was startled so I gently grabbed her arm to hold her up. She was taking her heels off.
"Lena, Ava's not going to happy" I said rolling my eyes as she fully stood up again
"She would also not be happy if I broke her heels so lose lose" she grabbed my hand again as we reached the top she slid towards the door.
"How do we open it" she asked totally clueless
"Here, I picked the lock-"
"We're did you learn to do that"
"Hydra- I'm surprised you didn't learn" I bragged
"Shut up" she opened the door. I was still kneeling on the floor she passed by and I could see everything. God that wasn't teasing at all. She just fully k owing what she did. But wait i barley know her. But yet I still feel somthing for her

————time skip (after the mission)

we went back to the warehouse. I was exhausted. I laid down on the couch. Everyone else went to bed. I stayed up watching stars wars. One this I missed when at hydra. I hear a door slightly close.

Yelena

She came out to get water. " oh hi, I didn't k ow you were out here. Sorry"
"No no don't be sorry" she had been crying "come here" I immediately stood up walking over to her. I unglued her in a huge hug. 
"I'm sorry" she mumbled she was getting a bit disoriented and historical I think she was over tired.
"Your okay, here" I handed her her glass of water. The led her to the couch. I sat down then she followed but instead of her own space she sat basically on top of me. She was all cuddled up.
"I liked the cologne you had on today" she said a very random comment "it's suits you"
"Ava bought me a whole bottle so I think that's her way of telling me I smell bad." She giggled a bit before I laid down. Her on my chest snoring. It was the cutest thing ever. We were both cuddled up sleeping when a scream came on the tv that I had left on. Her head shot up
"Lena it the tv"
"Sorry"
"Stop saying sorry baby you did nothing wrong" I paused thinking about my choice of words she smirked for a second before laying back down on top of me. I didn't mind before I now it I'm falling asleep too.

Ava pov

My alarm went off at 6am I walk out to find Yelena laying in the couch. Weird. I walked over and she's all cuddled up with Bucky. Man I never thought he was a cuddler. It was adorable. They quite honestly perfect for each other. Both pretty messed up but you get the point. I made breakfast. Left two plates on the small coffee table next to them and ate my own breakfast. John walked out of his room around 15 minutes after I started eating I had finished but I was still at the table looking at me phone.
"When did this happen!" He asks in a hushed but harsh tone
"There lot together he was probably just comforting her and they feel asleep, she not very stable, why do u care- wait..no you like her!?"
"No..."

I literally hate this chapter ugh. I don't even ship these two but sorry for the wait I was at a soccer tournament in Canada so I missed a lot. Plz comment