Bonus: Dog And Cook

There was once a dog. The dog loved eating, above everything else! Every day it would look for something new to taste, and go through every single trashcan, dumpster and fridge it could find. The townspeople didn't like this very much and the dog's family was very ashamed, after all, the family, the wonderful and pure Bree family, was definitely above such things!
But alas, the dog couldn't help it, it yearned for new things.
It ate, and ate, and ate.
But one day, a cook moved into town. The cook couldn't eat his creations, his stomach was too weak and upset too easily.
What followed was that one day the dog came upon a fridge full of delicious foods, everything from around the world, every piece more delicious than the last one!
The dog ate, and ate, and ate until it lay helpless on the cook's kitchen floor, its belly so full it didn't know how to walk no more. When the cook finally came home, he found the dog on the floor. At first, he was upset, you went to my home without permission and ate everything! Then the cook was happy, finally, someone wanted his food! No more would he have to force his only friend to eat weird foods that didn't fit the village's simple tastes! So then the cook cooked and the dog ate, and ate, and ate.
Until finally, the dog's family noticed, dog, you have gotten fat! And yes it had gotten fat indeed, its insatiable apatite, like that of a golden retriever, had gotten it to overeat, and by a lot.
The family was angry, wanted it to lose weight, but wouldn't bother to help at all, since everyone else in the family was naturally thin. The dog decided that changes were due.
After that day the dog didn't live with the family anymore, it moved in with the cook, who would take it on long walks every day.

And in the end, the dog ate, and ate, and went on walks.
Sen pituinen se.