Episode 1: Hell of an Entrance Ceremony.

After being brought into the netherworld Iruma buried his confusion and replaced it with knowledge. Any knowledge he could get his hands on. From symbols and phrases and random facts. Anything would help him. He spent the whole day in the study delving into old stories and worn out scrolls.

Like that a day passed in a flash and it was time for Iruma-kun's first day of school. This was the moment everyone was waiting for...

First day of school photos!

This was the most important moment everyone was waiting for...well everyone that is Sullivan. This was by far one of the single most important parts of Sullivan's duty as Iruma's grandfather.

"Is....this okay?"

Iruma was standing beside a small sign that read 'This way to Entrance Ceremony' He was smiling for the very...many pictures that were being taken of him.

"Oh yes of course Iruma-kun,your adorable smile is perfect!"

Sullivan, being the doting grandfather he is, was unaware of what Iruma was trying to say.

"I...I mean my clothes. Is this really okay?"

His outfit was similar to the suit Sullivan himself wore. A white dress shirt, mute purple waistcoat and overcoat with a fur accessory. Though his hair was less messy so his pointed ears stuck out slightly under his shoulder length blue hair.

"There's no need to worry about it, the school isn't that strict about uniforms and such. Besides having matching outfits is the cutest thing in the netherworld, It makes me so happy that my lovely little grandson and I match."

Iruma awkwardly smiled at his new grandfather's bizarre actions and decided to go along with it.

"Would...you like to take a picture with me, Oji-chan?

His egg-like grandpa got far more excited than he thought but nevertheless the two smiled a lot while Opera took the photographs.

Click Click

"Whoa....Whoa!"

As the three of them approached Iruma's new school the seemingly mountainous terrain bagan to form the school called Babylus. It was a school for young demons of course. There were many towers and other spiky-like buildings. To get there you'd walk down a crooked and narrow cliff path.

"It's such a big school!"

Flying overhead were multiple students flying towards the school with black bat-like wings.

'Wings...? Don't I-!' A slight pain formed in Iruma's head as he thought about the wings of the demon students.

"Well then I'll be going now, there's a lot of work that must be done! Ta Ta!"

"Huh wait you're just gonna leave...me"

Sullivan disappeared with a poof of smoke and Iruma and Opera were left alone together in front of the school gate.

"Ah...Opera.."

"Have a good day sir..."

They sounded exasperated and left shortly after leaving Iruma alone. Iruma walked through the gate and several eyes landed on him which began making him nervous.

'Maybe I should have worn the uniform...'

"Hey you!"

"Y-yes!"

"That way to the auditorium."

"Right,Thank you!"

****