Chapter 11

Thalia pov 
After the success of the meeting we had last week we are going around to get to know each  other and rumour has it that Kronos will tell us why he was so bitter and evil . I say it was because he seems a lot happier now , maybe that's something to do with Percy's appearance in his life and that he's  finally realised it is better to be good than evil. Anyway , a couple of days ago nico came to tell us the bruises were from training . I hope the titans aren't pushing him too hard . I still can't believe how powerful Percy is , I can see why Uranus said we can't defeat him or before , the titans , without Percy . I really hope we can keep peace after the war as well . We could all die with some peace and quiet.  

WILL POV
It feels good to be alive . Everyone has filled me in with what has happened so far . I feel absolutely disgusted with myself with the whole betrayal thing and also angry at my brother for kissing Percy. He could have started a war with the titans.  I am greatly enjoying spending time with Nico . Nico seems a lot happier than before perhaps because even in times of peace there is war . I can't wait to take Nico to the mortal world and show him around . I hope this war finishes soon , I can't wait to start my life with nico . Well off to othrys it is . 

PERCY POV
I am so glad we are all friends now . Though when that stupid son of apollo kissed me I thought it would risk the peace but kronos seems to have chilled after I told him that I only love him , which is true.  At exactly 12 pm everyone arrived and we sat down to eat lunch . That Apollo kid looked at me , almost hungrily , but when Kronos glared at him he looked away . I snuggle against kronos to reassure him . Thalia gets up and pulls the Apollo kid by the ear and storms him over to Apollo who glares at him which makes the boy cringe and flashes the boy away . At that moment I couldn't help but feel sorry for him . It's not the kids fault my powers are on full blast. Kronos says it takes time and patience to master it but I think he likes the excuse to stare at me all day . 

After lunch everybody stares intently at Kronos as he begins to tell the story he told me , he however did say something he didn't say to me . The prophecy.  I now know what he meant by I am the one which is sweet . Rhea was the wrong person for him, he said . Talking of Rhea she pops in every once in a while when kronos isn't in . She tells me how to calm kronos and things like that. I however can't risk kronos finding her because even if she did hurt him it was for a good cause.  I hope Kronos doesn't get mad . 

JAKE POV 
Hi I am that Apollo kid that kisses Percy . I know you probably hate me but you have no idea how gorgeous he looks . I must have him . I will have 1 day . He will simply run into my arms and call me his hero. I can't  wait . A voice in my head keeps telling me I can have perseus as long as I help the voice , so who am I to argue . I know Percy wants me because of how he looks at me and  that look of pity was obviously love as well . I will reschedule him from that titan , I have no idea why we are allied with them. I could destroy this enemy myself . I shall kill this threat then proclaim myself king and percy my queen . My first job is to tear apart the alliance and I know exactly how to . You only have to wait a little longer, my queen . We will rule the world together