~ 3

You were peacefully sleeping or say drooling over you bedcover right when you were attacked by a pillow. You immediately jolted and woke up just to hear Jungkook screaming, "Wake up sleepy head !!". With frustration you just kicked him to the floor, " that's what you get for disturbing my sleep". Jungkook fell on his butt to the ground and stoop up just to hit your head again with the pillow "Are you nuts woman my soft butt hurts now, wake up and go get yourself ready !" he said cutely while rubbing his back. 

 "It's 7pm Jungkook, what should i get ready for and if your mind says clubbing and I'm clearly in no mood for it." You said while rubbing over your eyes and yawning. Jungkook looked at you with an unbelievable expression " Miss, your fiance is going to be here soon, so go get yourself dolled up to make him fall for you". Your eyes just widened remembering the fact that Taehyung was gonna come over for dinner with his family. "Even if you wanna go for clubbing, I'm already taken sweetheart, so call your fiance for it!" jungkook said with a sass in his voice. You just looked at him with an annoyed expression " Koo Istg run before I kill you". "Fine, fine I'm leaving" he said with his bunny smile and left the room. 

----

 You were pretty clueless not knowing what to wear for the dinner. Shuffling through all your clothes, finally you picked out a pleasant cream shade dress with netted sleeves, you pinned your hair up with a clip, applied a little bit of make up, finished it up with a gloss over your lips and sprayed a tint of body mist. Looking at yourself one last time in the mirror, you left your room taking in a deep breath. 

 You went downstairs and saw the dinner table neatly set by the maids and placed with delicious food some of which your mom had prepared. You sat on the couch in the living room scrolling through your phone, right when the bell rang grabbing everyone's attention. 

 "Y/n could you get the door, it might be Mr.Kim " said your dad. Your heart started to beat fast, you just nodded and got up to open the door. Unlocking the door you were greeted by Mr. Kim " Hello, Y/n dear its so nice to meet you !"exclaimed Mr.Kim, you just bowed with a smile on your face " Nice to meet you too Mr.Kim, please come in". Followed by Mr. Kim came a beautiful woman along with a masculine figure " Hey I'm Kim Namjoon, Taehyung's elder brother and this is my wife Eunbi".  " Hi " greeted Eunbi and Namjoon. You gave them a warm smile and welcomed them in. Your eyes were searching for Taehyung who you had never met and was eager to meet. "Taehyung will be here in five mins dear " said Mr.Kim.  " Ooh....ok" you said with a bit of disappointment and closed the door. 

 Both the families were having a delightful conversation and the entire dinning room was filled with fun and laughter. Just then the bell rang again. You immediately springed up to get the door predicting who it could be at the door. 

   " There, a handsome, manly figure with dark eyes and hair locks falling over his forehead, dressed in a brown shirt tucked inside black tight jeans. " Hi " he said with his deep manly voice and greeted. You blinked for few seconds taking in the beauty in front of you and said "H..Hi, come in ". He nodded and brushed past you, his colonge hit your nose. You closed the door and exhaled a huge breath. " So this is Kim Taehyung ", you thought to yourself and walked in the dinning room  " 

****

And that's the 3rd episode :) !.......How will the dinner go ahead ? What's the first impression of Y/n and Taehyung in each other's mind ?