| Chapter 2 : Baseball Fail |

[ Edited : ✔️ ]

————————————
~🏀🏀🏀~
————————————

[ 3rd POV ]

It was the middle of the day and their was a baseball tournament going on. Jacob just watched his brother get a strike for swinging the bat. He didn't really have much to do since he finished high school and was a college dropout, he didn't know what to do in life.

Jacob always knew he was never gonna succeed like his brother Micheal. He never really believe in himself which was the problem. He never felt that he could do it and it cause some sort of problem with him and his brothers relationship.

Micheal had tried to get Jacob motivated in believing in himself but it just made their relationship worst when they fought about it. Jacob lived with Micheal to try and figure out what he wanted to do in life. He always wondered if he was always this hopeless.

When is father died his last words to him were, 'don't waste your life away when there are many opportunities in the world waiting for you.' Those words did a big impact on him and it hit hard at him. Jacob knew that Micheal had given up on trying to help him because everyone else left him for the same reason.

He never had any friends because of it. All he did was play basketball or watch the looney tunes that made him smile and laugh. Jacob knew that one day his brother will get enough of him and kick him out of his house to do something with his life.

It was only a matter of time before he snapped.

The crowd cheered to in courage Micheal to try again while Jacob sat on the players bench drinking Coca Cola since he was a V.I.P guest here. He was watching how this match will end up horribly in every way possible but that will not stop his brother from trying hard.

Micheal was preparing to do another swing but when the ball came... he missed. Oh how Jacob wanted to laugh at his misery at his second attempt going to waste. He couldn't laugh because he was sitting next to him team players and it might make him look bad.

The third attempt was brutal because he missed again. Jacob couldn't hold in his laugher so he stuff himself with popcorn to hide his laugher. He watched as his brother swinged on the last chance and didn't hit it. The crowd cheer at him trying his best at his try.

Sometimes he had hoped that their was some people in the world would do the same to Jacob. To cheer for him instead of leaving him because of how much of a burden he was. Bad luck must be on his side in life. It made him laugh at his bad luck sometimes.

Micheal was walking back towards his teams bench where Jacob was. Jacob then cheered with his team with some encouraging words. "Good job brother." Micheal walked to sit next to Jacob on the bench that was away from everyone.

"Thank Jacob, at least your here to watch me." Micheal said grateful that he didn't have to drag his brother out of the house to go somewhere. "No problem bro. Just chilling here." Jacob then started to drink his Coca Cola when something weird happened.

A man poked his head from the ledge of the floor from above them and it seems he was trying to get his brothers attention. "Oh, hi. Hi, Mr. Jordan." The man was even waving with a smile in the awkward situation, oh how both of them were now staring at him with confusion. Jacob's main concern is how he is not falling from that ledge since he was so close of it.

"Mr. Jordan, I'm Stan-AAH!" Jacob stand corrected he fell off the ledge into the ground making everyone turned to him. Everyone was now looking back and forth on the ledge and him to wonder how the hell to think it was a good idea to do that dumb stunt. Jacob still thought how there was no security in this baseball game so Micheal and him can avoid people like him doing that.

The guy was making painful noises as he got up to sit by Micheal on his right. "You alright?" Micheal asked him noticing how he was still in pain from that fall just 5 seconds ago. "That was a nasty fall." Jacob commented to them, eating his leftover popcorn in amusement.

"Yeah. I'm Stan Podolak, Mr. Jordan." Stan shakes Michael's hand. "I'm the Barons' new publicist. I'm here to make your life easier." Jacob stared at him with a frown in what he mean by 'making his life easier'. Stan was kinda the nerd that didn't really have any friends growing up type of person.

Micheal was listening awkwardly to Stan's rant with Jacob in the background listening in to. "You want me to drive you somewhere, I will drive you anywhere. You want me to pick up your laundry, babysit your kids, help your brother do something in life. I will do it. I am here to personally guarantee that no one will ever bother you."

Jacob was glaring at Stan when he mention his name because he doesn't need someone to help him with life. He will do it himself because it's his life's problems not his. He felt that Stan entering their life's will be annoying. Micheal didn't seem to care at all and was weirded out by him.

Suddenly a space ship speed past up in the arena which made everyone stop what they were doing to look at it go past. Jacob stood up with Micheal to look at more clearly quickly before it got out of view. "What was that?" Micheal asked in confusion to Stan who looked like he didn't really know.

"Why does it look... so tuned?" Jacob questioned it