| Chapter 6 : Lola Bunny |

[ Edited : ✔️ ]

————————————
~🏀🏀🏀~
————————————

[ 3rd POV ]

Both Micheal and Jacob watched all the tunes play basketball and what you know it... it was a disaster. All the tunes were ever fighting each other for the ball for just got knocked unconscious. Jacob never thought his life would turn into this... trying to win a basketball game for the looney tunes freedom.

He was actually watching closely to Wile who was trying to play basketball but when he got the ball, Roadrunner stole the ball from him. Road Runner ran around the court and even around them making both Micheal and Jacob dizzy from it. He even went crashing through the wall making Wile run after him but was met with only a picture of it.

The picture rolled up trapping Wile in the process. Jacob giggled at the turn of events, the giggles were notice by Wile who smile at the thought of making Jacob laugh. He went to go help Wile out of the rolled up picture. "Here let me help."

"Yeah, thanks Jacob." Wile said as Jacob pulled down the picture making Wile spin and land chest first on the floor. He helped up Wile back on his feet. "You sure know how to make someone laugh." Jacob nervously said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Yeah. You should laugh more, it's kinda nice for you to express your happiness to others sometimes." This made Jacob blush at his advice making him mumble words. "Yeah... maybe... sure." Wile cheekily then started to tease him.

"What was that? I couldn't hear that." Wile then took out a ear trumpet out of no where. Jacob was getting embarrassed at Wile's teasing and tried to hold in his irritation of answering for Wile's satisfaction.

"I said... ok." Jacob mumbled. "Louder please for everyone to here~." Wile teased more making Jacob get in his limit and answer him. "I said OK!" Jacob shouted making everyone stop what they were doing to turn towards Jacob. Jacob then realised what he did and blushed in embarrassment.

He hid his face in a basketball to hide his expression from everyone as they all turned back to what they were doing. Wile smiled at Jacob. "That's the answer I was looking for." Wile threw the ear trumpet behind him in no need for it.

They both watched everyone try and practice basketball in silence. Jacob wanted to ask something to Wile since they were going up against aliens it was worth a shot to ask if Jacob could teach him some moves. It will be worth the try to open up more to the tunes.

"Hey-y..." Jacob nervously spoke. "Yeah?" Wile turned to Jacob who spoke with a small blush on his face. "Maybe I can..." Jacob try to ask Wile who was curious to what Jacob wanted to ask him.

"Maybe you can what?" Wile raised an eyebrow at him. Jacob then looked at Wile in the eye with all the confidence he had. "Maybe I can teach you some moves in basketball." Wile looked surprised but laughed a bit making Jacob anger at this but then calmed at Wile's answer.

"Sure, I will be more then happy to be taught by you." Wile said making Jacob show a small smile at him. The some tunes who were ears dropping smiled at the success that Jacob was making and was making plans to get them together.

"Better go back to Micheal, bye Wile." Jacob bid him fair well and started to walk towards his brother. Wile waved him goodbye for now and turned to see Road Runner with some tunes who had a smirk in their face.