. mid valley .

everything's really blurry at the first. when i gained consciousness, i realized i was at the side-front in the car.

as we arrived, ma brought me to a place, unknown. soon, i realized it was actually mid valley! woah, ma brought me to mid valley! i felt so happy, that i started planning to go to the cinema and the bookshop (popular).

"erm, ma. why did you suddenly bring me here?", i questioned, as it was against the normality of my ma to bring me somewhere.

"hm? why not? cant a mom have some nice bonding time with her daughter?", ma said.

"no, thats not what i meant. well, its usually against your norm to have some binding time with me, y'know?"

"so you're saying i should just be the mom that scolds you all the time?"

"hey, stop twisting my words! y'know i did not meant it that way!! (`Д´)"

"Ahahah! Yes, yes, of course."

as we walked, I was distracted by the amount of shops there are. I was excited! as my eyes wander almost everywhere, suddenly—

*BAM!*

"!!! ergh... that hurts.."

"OMYGOSH IM REALLY SORRY BIG SISTER IM SORRY—"

"Ah, nono it's fine..."

although i said that, the pain did not lessen. the impact that i had when i fall made my back hurts. as i rubbed my back, i could sense ma was death-glaring that poor kid.

ma then became extremely silent as we walked through all the shops. as i was tracing the ways to the bookshop, ma suddenly turn somewhere else. realising that, i followed ma to a rest place.

"eh? arent we going to the bookshop?", i asked, although i don't know if i will get the response from her.

"well, you need to have a guide first before going on a journey, no? takkan la kau nak berjalan tanpa hala tuju je, kan?"

"mm... understood, ma."

the following minutes were silent. no conversation, just... keyboard tapping. ma was extremely immersed in her phone, so i did the same thing too.

"... y'know, theres a new bowling center near here. i think its in the second floor.", ma suddenly said. although just some simple sentence, i felt extremely joyful!

actually, while in the moment of silence, ma researched what are the things thats nice to do in a bonding time other than spending time in a bookshop. i felt extremely touched, ma? did that? just for us to have a great time together..?

since she's also a rather awkward person, to lessen it, she just prefers to forget the past and opens a new page in her book.

"oooohh... can we go there? pleaseee~ (人*´∀`)。"

".... sure thing ( ´◡‿ゝ◡')"

... and that was the last thing i remembered before i was greeted with a light, literally blinding my face. i looked at the clock, and it read "4:35 a.m". i sighed, getting up from my bed and head to the toilet to shower.