Jimmy's SlimJim

Jimmy aggressively pinned Ed to the wall.

"I think it's time for the next step," Jimmy whispered in Ed's ear. Ed blushed, the amount of times he's dreamed of this but was too scared to bring it up.

Jimmy slowly kissed Ed. With the lust and greed building up from the two men, it started to be a heated make out session.

Ed moaned into the kiss. Never in his life had he imagined he'd be in this position, especially not with Jimmy Neutron.

Ed was pulled out of his daze when Jimmy started to unbuckle his pants.

"Please," Ed sighed out. "Give it to me."

"I will, baby boy, just be patient."

Jimmy then started to undress Ed while placing hickeys around his body.

Ed was a moaning mess, he gave in to the pleasure, not even bothered that teachers would probably look for them for skipping.

Jimmy kissed Ed lightly to get his attention. "Sorry, baby, there's no lube so it might sting a bunch."

"I don't care," Ed whined, "I like the pain. Just give it to me now daddy."

That turned on Jimmy more so he didn't think twice when he slammed his dick into Ed's hole.

Ed broke into a mess of screams and moans. God, this was so good and Jimmy was so big.

"Jimmy, Jimmy," Ed was screaming his name, "Harder, please! Daddy!"

Jimmy didn't want to disappoint so he went harder, causing Ed to moan even louder. Which he didn't think it was possible.