How they think about you.

Neil Bowman
Y/N? Oh they're great!!
They're really awesome and really cute.. I mean! They're cool! Like really cool,we sometimes hang out at a hotpot restaurant,They're also friends with Ira!

Abu
Woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo.
(Oh Y/N,They're a great coworker,And they understand biotech really well,they have a great mind and,They greeted me everyday,they're really sweet)

Lynn Angel
Y/N? They're angry in a sort of way,but they are really kind if you get to know them more,but they're angry at me for taking too long at fruits stands,they hang out with lily a lot,I trust them.

Ira blood
They're awesome at games!I once hanged out with them over some blood boba tea,and they said that they like my personality! I mean yeah,everyone hates how lazy and energetic I am at night,but their the first person to ever say that to me. Their nice.

Damao
Oh Y/N??
Well they apologise a lot even when it's not their fault,They overwork themselves a lot which is bad,they told me that they had to stay up late to work on their work project,I hope they have a better schedule to finish things,but after all,they're really kind.

Nick Hoult
Them? Oh they're pretty cool and really beautiful/handsome/pretty,I didn't get to know them more but I see them as a really cool person.

Luis
Oh! Y/N? They're really kind and nice to me and supportive about my career choice!They have great opinions on movies and cartoons!