CHILD DAYS/MEETING HER DAD😳

(Rayan's mother's POV)

Rayan was always an...odd child she had no problem hurting others, she always talked much more mature the Other kids her age. When rayan was five, I was in an abusive relationship. When rayan was supposed to be asleep,
My boyfriend came over, he was expecting dinner to be at the table but he was 3 hours late for dinner. So I told him it was gone. I wasn't completely sure if he was even coming home, so I explained but he slapped me so hard I flew back into the table crashing it.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID YOU STUPID BITCH!!" He yelled
As he kept yelling at me, I noticed something.

Rayan was standing behind him with her eyes wide open, she didn't look like I child at that moment, more like a hungry ANIMAL.

She grabbed his throat with one hand and began to drag him outside she then looked at me and began to say "don't worry mother, I won't get the house dirty with this bastards intestines."

She walked out the door with the horrible man screaming and trying to break free from her grasp on his neck.

Then she shut the door, leaving me alone and confused... scared... that my daughter...could do something like that...confused that she had no emotion throughout the whole thing... confused that my child had such strength...

I had no idea what to do so I just got up went to my bed and somehow fell asleep, when I woke up rayan was asleep next to me. There was a drop of blood on her cheek, I wiped it off her cheek and somehow, I knew the blood didn't come from rayan. I went to take a shower, my mind still filled with so many questions.

I year later on rayan's birthday there was a knock on the door, I opened it and almost passed out. Yugiro hanma was standing at the door, the man I slept with 6 years ago....

"W-what are you doing here y-yugiro?" I stuttered,

"So I can't see my daughter? You're so selfish, June, (the mother's name lol)  then again, you where always like that." He said as he leans in to whisper in my ear.

"That selfishness always turned me on." He whispered in my ear with a sly smirk.

(Ryan's POV)

I saw a tall man who was extremely buff and tall,  for some reason him being around my mother pissed me off, he then whispered something in my mother's ear which pissed me off even more.

I walked behind my mother while giving him a death glare, a muttered starring at him

"if you make any attempt to do ANYTHING to my mother, I'll rip you apart with my bare hands, making sure you feel every, single, bit." I muttered under my breath so my mother wouldn't hear, but I knew he heard perfectly.