"Come with me raya..."

As i stared at him with death in my eyes, mom stepped back form the tall man and said nervously

"S-she's not y-yours,Raya is my b-oyfriend daughter."

The tall buff man smirked in a devilish way then says,
"How about I meet this boyfriend of yours."
Mother paused terrified, she thought to herself,
"Oh god, my ex is dead, and even if I had one he'd kill him instantly, w-what do I do? if I say we broke up he'll instantly know I'm lying..."

I saw the terror I'm my mothers eyes, I snapped, I had never seen my mother so terrified it was an unbearable site, to see your mother shake in terror tears slowly forming in her eyes as a man you had never seen, or even heard of causing it. I would make anyone with love for there mother,
Furious.
I jumped at him opening my mouth to bite his neck, I latched on his neck digging into it, my eyes wide as I tried to tear through his neck with
teeth sharper then blades.

My mother looked even more terrified, I began to taste his blood, it tasted like a protein shake, his eyes widened as he felt a sharp sting in his neck, he turned his head slightly enough to see my teeth deep in his tough skin.

He slightly smiled and said,

"Ah..since you're a girl I was going to kill you and you mother, but you seem quite promising, those teeth sharpe enough to bite through steel, I wonder if you don't work out... I can make more of such strong children with you're mother.." h says his smile widening.
I got even more angry and bit harder, more blood practically flowing out of him, the pain got so bad he let out a groan and tried to rip me off him.

I dug deeper the more he tried to throw me off.

Mom yelled "RAYA PLEASE STOP THIS YOU'LL GET YOU'RESELF REALLY HURT!"

I looked at my mother with eyes that looked like a python on the hunt, stalking, and devouring its pray, I softened my gaze and let go of him.

Then the tall man through me to the wall.

Then it went black....

I woke up with mother standing over me crying her eyes out, then as I looked around it was a hospital bed, then I saw the same tall men leaning on the wall next to me.

My muscles tensed up, the man was already engraved in my mind as a danger to me and my mother, as I clenched my teeth and widened my eyes with the same wicked look I had.

The tall man looked at me and said,

"Wow you still have fire in you? You really are my daughter." He said starring at me, Then said grinning with more sounded like a demand then a question.
"Come with me,Raya."