15

Y/ns pov 🌠

I'm home sitting on the couch or sofa whatever and watching tv till my brother steals the remote.

"Hey! I was watching." I shouted.

"Yeah well now I am." He said switching the channel.

"Whatever." I said my arms crossed.

"Are you and that paperboy dating now? Cause I heard a lot of laughing in your room." He asked emphasising the 'lot'.

"That's disgusting you would think I would do that."

"Well what would I know your both a developing teenagers."

"Don't ever say I'm a developing teenager." I said.

"You are though." He said before I walked upstairs. That was such an awkward conversation.

The phone ringed. Yes I have a phone in my room. I answered it to someone screaming. What the fuck.

"I'm sorry who is this?"

"Y/N HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME YOUR DATING BILLY." I'm guessing it's gwen.

"Did I have to tell you?"

"YES. OH MY GOD IVE BEEN SCREAMING FOR THE PAST HOUR."

"I can tell."

"Okay I gotta go now we can talk tomorrow." She said.

"Gwen wait I'm busy-" She cut me off before I could say anything. I sighed and got into my pjs. Then got into my bed as I heard a knock on my window. I looked up and saw robin. What the actual fuck. I walk over and open it. He climbed in.

"What the hell are you doing here Robin?" I said.

"Say thank you to me right now."

"What?"

"Say thank you to me right now. I literally convinced billy to confess to you so I get a thank you."

"You came over for this?!"

"Yes."

"Your so stupid get out."

"Y/n."

"That's my name."

"You guys wouldn't of happened if it wasn't for me."

"Okay fine thank you. Now please get out." I said hiding him back to the window.

"Oh by the way Finney has another game tomorrow he wants you to come. Or billy does I don't even know."

"I'm busy tomorrow but I'll try."

"Alright." He said then climbing out. I finally got into bed a fell asleep.

Finneys game 🏏
Billy's pov

"Are you sure she's busy?" I asked Robin.

"Yes she's busy billy. This is the 5th time you've asked that." He said.

"And I don't even know why you care I mean you guys were together yesterday." Robin said slurping his Dr pepper.

"If you slurp that one more time I will throw it out if your hand." I said.

"So what this is the first game y/n hasn't come to. It's not that big of a deal." Robin said.

"Maybe she's cheating."

"Billy."

"Thats my name."

"Wow you really miss her, your quoting her, only she says that."

"But now it doesn't matter y/n isn't here, this is your last chance just to be yourself infront of me."

"What do you mean be myself?"

"Well your in a relationship now, with an attractive girl I guess, you gotta be proud of it. Proud of her." He said. I nodded in agreement then I said no.

"What do you mean no?"

"It doesn't matter now she said she's busy and I don't care what she's doing right now."

"Now thats my boy. Look finney won that one." Robin said.

Y/ns pov 🌠

"Shut up b/n!" I yelled.

"Y/n it's fine you have a boyfriend you should be proud." My mom said. Me and my family are on a day trip and we're eating right now.

"Did you know your son is having sex?"

"He's a 21 year old I don't even know why he's still here! Why he doesn't move out." My mom shrieked.

"Yeah b/n move out neither of us want you here." I smirked at him.

"Whatever." He said getting back to eating.

"Now where else should we go?" My mom said.

A/n
Two story's in one day?! Wowww 659 words