16

Your pov 🌠
Maths class

"Hey did you know there's a new kid?" Robin said to me.

"Yeah I saw her yesterday." I said.

"Oh by the way do you know where billy is?" Robin asked.

"Don't know didn't see him this morning. Something probably happened to his bike." I said then Robin shrugged. Then Billy walked in. With the new girl behind him. He walked to his seat then sat down.

"Hey guys." Billy said sitting down.

"Billy can you please show the new girl around today?" The teacher asked.

"Oh um but im gonna be with y/n the whole day." Billy said.

"Well your the only one I trust to give her a tour. Im sure y/n won't mind right?" The teacher asked.

"Not at all." I said.

"But-"

"Billy it's fine I don't mind it's just for a day." I said.

"But I don't want to." Billy said.

"It's fine miss I would probably get distracted if this cute boy showed me around." The new girl said. What the hell is she on? Who does she think she is?

"Ohh shit." Robin said under his breath.

"No billy can do it, and I'm not changing my mind." The teacher said. Billy groaned and smacked his head against the table. The new girl sat behind billy so basically next to Robin.

"Hey what's your name?" I asked her.

"Alice, Alice kaden." She said.

"Hm ok nice to meet you." I said turning around.

It was now halfway through the lesson. I forgot what was happening and looked over at billy. He was taking notes, I started to copy him then a bit landed on his table.

Billy's pov

This new girl is really getting on my nerves and she is again by poking me, and then she throws a note. I looked at y/n she was writing notes presuming she was copying me. I opened it.

Alice
Y/n
Billy

Hey cutie I was wondering whether I could get your number??

No

Why not

Cause I have a girlfriend

Who?

Y/n the prettiest girl in the world

Ugh whatever you were ugly anyways

Shut the fuck up before I punch you alice

As if you could do that

You wanna try bitch

Okay calm down girls no need for this

Then I threw the note in the bin. I walked back and saw both of them glaring at each-other. I sat down and took y/ns hand.

"It's fine I don't like her at all. Not even in a friend way." I pretended to gag as she laughed. I smiled.

Lunch
Y/ns pov 🌠

"Who the hell does that girl think she is." I said.

"What's wrong?" Gwen said putting her tray down.

"There's this new girl in our year who keeps hitting on billy." Robin explained.

"At least he knows he's attractive." Gwen said.

"Yeah he knows because of me not Alice." I said annoyed.

"Don't worry y/n, you and billy have been dating for more than half a year you'll be fine." Robin reassured me.

"I don't have a good sense about that girl." I said.

Billy's pov 🗞

"So billy when did you and y/n get together then?" Alice asked.

"7 months." I said.

"Oh more than half a year. Well done."

"Thanks."

"Would you ever consider to cheat on her?"

"I'm sorry?"

"I'm sorry let me put this another way. Would you um get into another relationship while being with her."

"No definitely not. Where is this coming from?"

"No just wondering, I wonder what would happen if you did cheat on her."

"Well that wouldn't happen unless she did something bad but either way I wouldn't cheat." I said.

Tw

What is her problem. She then pinned me to a random wall where no one was. She then kissed me. I told her to stop but she didn't. I finally pushed her off.

"What the fuck was that for?" I said.

"Proof. That your gonna be mine." She said before walking away. I sat down on the floor as someone sat next to me. I look over and see Bruce.

"What's up man what happened." He asked.

"I might have just cheated on my girlfriend." I said.

"What the fuck do you mean you might've cheated on y/n?!"