four | reporting live

reporting live | ethan jewell

reporting live from planet ok 

anxiety and sloppy ballet 

keep your chin up and out of my business

yes ma'am, yes sir, work better finish

y'know sit in line, don't fucking move

don't think apart, stay in your groove

y'know this is how you live your life

everyone. i'm fucking back. 

thank you to all the wonderful, wonderful people who left the kindest comments while i neglected this (and all my other) books!!! 

i apologise for the lengthy absence, my life is a fucking MESS. 

but!!! i'm here and there is a good long chapter here for you to enjoy!! 

love you all lots, i bid you farewell till the next (and hopefully not as long a wait) chapter <3 

Upon entry, Lloyd's face lit up brighter than I thought humanly possible. His grin stretched across his face with the excitement reminiscent of a child's. I had never seen him so carefree. Given, I knew him for probably only a total of one and a half hours. Still even I, as a relative stranger, could tell he was someone who held the burden of the world on his shoulders (metaphorically, of course).

"What are you staring at?" He watched me as I watched him with what I realise now, was a little long of a gaze. "What?"

"Nothing," I waved him off. I couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of it all: here we both were, essentially adults (and I, the literal future of Ninjago), standing at the entrance of an arcade with unadulterated joy at the prospect of playing some shitty, 2D video games.

He nudged me with his elbow before striding toward the door and opening it. I followed behind him, even more overjoyed to find the vast room entirely empty, save for a bored-looking woman at the prize-desk at the front of the arcade. She hardly acknowledged us as we entered, taking in the brightly coloured lights that flashed every colour of the rainbow. I closed my eyes and listened to the different sounds that surrounded us. A plethora of different (though equally obnoxious) dings each filled with nostalgia from when I was younger and Aunt Addie would take me to the arcade by our old apartment. I smiled wider, if that was even possible, before nudging Lloyd with my elbow, just as he had done to me.