Kate Kardashian

It's been a day since my mom sold me to the Kardashians. I live at Kris's House with Kylie and Kendall.

Today I'm going to a modelling training. I need to work on my walk. Kendall told me I have the perfect body shape and height but My walking is horrible.

At least now in this new house I have my own room, and it's huge too! I have my own bathroom in my room.
I have a full new wardrobe too, there are so many clothes there, so many beautiful clothes, and probably expensive.

I didn't know what to wear so I just put on a simple shirt and some random shorts
I brushed my hair and then my teeth. I went downstairs.

I smelled an amazing smell of pancakes. I knew better than to ask if I can eat one.

"Do you want one?" Kris asked me. I was shocked, my mom never asked me if I was hungry or if I want some food.

"Really?" I replied

"Yes of course" she said

Kris then brought me a plate and a fork, she put on my plate 2 pancakes. She took the syrup maple out of the fridge and put it beside my plate.

"Tank you" i said to her

"If you want more, just ask" she said

I yook the syrup maple and poured it on my pancake then I took the fork and I started eating the pancake, it was so tasty.

It's the afternoon now. I took a nap an hour ago and now it's time to go to my modelling training.

I walked outside my room and went downstairs, Kendall Kylie and Kris were in the kitchen waiting for me.

"Hello Kate, let's go" kris said

They all walked to the car and I followed them. Kris was driving, Kylie was sitting next to Kris in the passenger seat , and Kendall and I were sitting in the back, no one was sitting in the middle.

When we got to the place Kim was already there.

We all got inside the place, the modelling instructor was walking towards us.

The room was empty and there was only one table there and a couple of chairs.

"Hello my name is Marie, it's great to see you"

"Nice to meet you Marie, this is Kate, a kid I just bought " Kris said and put her hand on my shoulder, I wanted to move her hand but I didn't want to be offensive.

"Nice to meet you Kate, I assume you know what you're here for?" Marie said to me

"Yes, the modelling training" i said

"Yes, so hiw about we all get inside and let's start this" marie said and everyone went inside.

Everyone sat on the chairs and I had to stand in front of them all, Im really shy so i was kinda nervous.

Marie told me to walk back and forth over and over again, she told me to make so many faces and it was so exhausting.

"Now can you please take off your shirt and shorts please" marie said and I panicked, I did it anyways.

I felt naked, well I was half naked but it still felt weird.

Marie told me to walk again back and forth and doing different face expressions

"Relax your shoulders" she said
"Walk more confidently" she said
"Straight your back" she said

She then gave me high heels and told me to walk with them. It was so hard, at first I constantly tripped but she helped me walk good.

After an hour or more we were done. She said I was amazing and did great and that Im a natural. We left back home.

Kendall said I'll have to go to an audition tomorrow. I just want to rest.