Roktavor vs Unicrest!

"Yeah! Let's go, Honcho!" Valt cheered for his fellow teammate. "I believe in you!"

"Okay," You started and raised your hand to the middle of the stadium. "First battle."

Rantaro and Ukyo both lowered to the stadium.

'Kay, Honcho' Rantaro thought to himself, 'This is your time to shine, don't let Ukyo's battle with Daigo phase you'

Rantaro thought back to Unicrest vs Doomscizer 'Though his moves were pretty impressive'

'Valt tied with Xander in one of their battles'  Ukyo thought, 'And Hu Tao told me he's beaten Valt a bunch of times before... heh, should be pretty interesting'

"Hold on a second!" Rantaro jumped up out of nowhere and looked over at you. "Yo!" He called out to you and you gave him a confused look. "Time out." He said.

You shrugged and gave him a slight nod. It made sense that he was asking you since you were the referee but you didn't understand what he was so loud for.

"Come on. What's the problem? You got a lil' case of the pre-battle jitters or what?" Xander taunted. You mentally rolled your eyes at that.

"I... just forgot something," Even Rantaro sounded unsure of himself as he walked away. You were slightly curious too so you followed after him.

"There are literally two things you need to bring with you," Valt said as Rantaro approached Daigo.

"What's wro-" You started but Rantaro interrupted you.

"Quick dude, give me whatever you got," Rantaro said to Daigo.

Daigo looked at him confusedly.

Rantaro started again. "I'm panicking out there. You know Unicrest better than anyone except Hu Tao, but she's too much of a square to tell me anything-"

"Hey!"

"You've got the scoop and I need it." Rantaro pretended to be oblivious to your pouting as you glared daggers at him for a quite childish reason. "I'll give you anything, just name it."

"You got it." Daigo surprisingly smiled, "I'll do whatever I can to help you win, Rantaro."

"Great, thanks bud," Rantaro grinned.

You stopped your childish pout and genuinely smiled at the two. It made you think of the beyclub as a whole and you were happy to have them as friends.

"Anyone need a tissue?" Keru said.

Toko smiled and let out a little giggle and Sora tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and cooed.

"I scratch your back, you scratch mine," Besu added.

"You got that right," You agreed with what Besu said.

"Yep!" Valt smiled. "Team effort."

"Shu," Xander started, "Arent you gonna join the huddle."

Shu looked over to Xander, "Nope."

"Not exactly a team player, are ya?" Xander retorted.

"I think I'm better on my own,"

"I thought you'd say that, too bad," Xander replied to Shu. "Having a team feels kinda good." Xander laughed.

"Well Hu Tao is on the wrong side of the tracks," Yugo grimaced.