Part 8

The poor prince was at his limit.

Roksu turned another page, absently massaging Alberu's thigh as he read allowed for the pair of them. His deep rumbling voice filled up the peaceful room.

Cale had shifted his position to resting his head on Roksu's stomach while he languidly caressed and kissed Alberu's weeping cock. The prince was breathing heavily and he'd already orgasmed once under Cale's careful ministrations.

Roksu had to admit. Cale knew what he liked. The ability to feel Alberu's walls clenching against his cock while he relaxed and watched the pair of them play out of the corner of his eye... yes, it suited him quite well. It was a much more relaxing sex than he'd experienced during Alberu's insanity and there wasn't any pain at all.

Cale had appoint when he said that there were many different ways to enjoy oneself sexually. Roksu decided that he'd have to ask Cale about other ways to enjoy pleasure in a relaxing manner.

As Roksu settled down into his preferred position of pillow princess, Alberu was exploring the wonderful world of overstimulation.

It really hadn't been too much at first. Yes, Roksu was big and his entire body responded to the girth and length with shuddering pleasure but once Alberu had grown accustomed to that peculiar stretch it had become somewhat relaxing in a strange way.

But there was something about the way Roksu's calm voice washed over him as he read that taunted and tempted him further. He wanted more. He'd even been considering moving a bit on his own when Cale had taken his spot.

That was when the torture really began.

Alberu could barely support his own weight as he felt Cale's tongue once more, teasing his tip and bringing him so very close to climaxing before he left Alberu's cock alone again, throbbing with pleasure and desire.

If he didn't know better, he would say that the mischievous bastard was doing it on purpose.

Looking down at Cale's face, Alberu let out a shuddering sigh.

Of course. It was Cale Henituse.

"...do you have a grudge against me?" His voice was strained with barely repressed lust. It would be so easy to just ride Roksu until he finished. To jerk himself off into completion. To remove himself from the situation altogether. So easy for him to stop exposing himself to this sweet torture.

...but he didn't hate it... and once they'd finished experimenting with this, maybe he might be able to finally touch Cale's alabaster skin as he'd been so tempted to earlier.

"Why do you ask, fucker?" Cale teased, leaving a kiss on his length and meeting Alberu's eyes with a challenging stare.

Alberu had half a mind to drag Cale up into a proper kiss. If asked to explain why, he really wouldn't have a proper answer. It was just that Cale thoughtlessly tormented him and he wanted... more?

He couldn't even verbalize precisely what he wanted. Perhaps that was why Cale's little exercises in pleasure were so necessary. If he couldn't verbalize what he wanted or what he wanted to do when he was totally sober and in his right mind, how did he expect to have safe and pleasurable sex when he was under the influence of the curse?

"I feel like you're purposefully not..." His face burned. How did he finish that sentence? It was too much for him.

"Oh? Orgasm denial?" Cale smirked. "That's definitely on purpose."

The damn minx.

"I thought you'd like it." Cale said so innocently. Far too innocently. "Don't you like it?"