FREE CHAPTER - Chapter 1

"Never criticize someone's character, As they were just build by experiences"

----

SUEDA's POV*

It was a gloomy cold December the third today. A heavy rain and storm was heard smashing from outside my room's window when my mom came inside my room. Informing me, that we should need to move out quickly.

AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Didn't even had a chance to ask.

After 5 minutes of packing, I'm almost done..

"Sue, make sure all your things was packed, already. We're about to go" Mom shouted from outside my room.

"Yes, mom. I'm almost done!"
(The 7 years old girl shouted back.)

"Good, Let's go now. Your dad is waiting for us outside, come on sweety"

"On my way mom!" Sabay sara ng zipper ng unicorn kong bag.

It's Saturday Evening. We supposed to spend our night devouring a delicious meal at the dinning table but unfortunately, something's happened.

"Mom, Do we really need to go?" I sadly asked her when we are climbing down the stairs.

Ask much as possible, I don't want to go far from this place.

"Yes sweety"
She replied while glancing at me for a minute.

"P--pero B--babalik pa ba T--tayo mom?" While sadly looking up at her with tears starting to form into my eyes.

"No honey, we're NOT. We'll stay there for good. Now, please stop with these questions, We REALLY need to hurry" Sabay hila sa braso ko pababa ng hagdan.

"B--but mom w--wait" pagpigil ko.
Bago kumalas sa pagkakakapit..

"Why? What's wrong ?"
She ask quite annoyed.

"Ho--how about Tita Laur??, I need to first, say my goodbyes to her mom. So she'll know where she could find us" I said.

STRANGELY, The moment mom heard her name, she automatically frown.

"No HONEY! I won't let you to see that WOMAN ever again.. NEVER"

Is she mad with her?

"But mommyy---" pagtutol ko.

Mom comb her hair frustratedly,

"You don't know what you're talking about SUEDA!?.. Masyado ka pang bata."
She angerly says while pointing at me.

I shook my head.
"NO MOMMY!, I knew what I'm talking about and I'll WAIT for her, no matter what!".At padabog na pumasok ulit sa room ko.

Sitting at the edge of my bed having tantrums.At the corner of my eyes, I saw mom na mariing napapikit sabay lapit sa akin. She sighed heavily as she sat across from me.

"Alright, I'll explain to you why, okay?.. Well ahmm.. Look honey, Yo--your Tita Laur doesn't wanna see you that's why we're leaving. She wants us to leave. She said, you annoyed her too much and she hates it."

She calmly explain which made my mouth gapped while looking at her with disbelief.

"N--no mameh. Tita Laur loves me s--so much.. She won't say that thing. said that!"
Naiiyak na sigaw ko at napatayo na rin.