𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑! 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘!

FATHER FATHER !

FATHER FATHER !

"NO ! I'M NOT DOING IT!" Childish shouts of protests reached Kazuha's ears as he turned a corner, walking towards the nursing bay where his Lord's children were getting checked by the house doctor.

Eiji had sent him to preside over the children just in case something happened. The man could not come, for he had a tower of pile work waiting for him, and Kazuha refused to let him roam free without finishing at least half of that stack.

'I wonder what's going on now.'

The head servant slid the door, greeted by the sight of Gyutaro with a nasty glower, Ume swinging her feet absentmindedly, and the physician and maids accompanying the siblings looking at the two children exasperated.

Kazuha decided it was time to make his presence known. "What is going on? Young master, I hear your troubled voice from down the halls."

The maids greeted the head servant with a bow, and the physician greeted him with an amiable smile. "Ah, Hirabayashi-san. You're here."

"Please inform me of the issue, Physician Takase."

The doctor pushed his glasses up. "Before you came, I was asking the Young Master a few questions and trying to examine his body for any ailments, but..."

He let out a sigh, weariness clear on his face. "The Young Master refuses to let me check him. The Young Miss's check-up went quite smoothly, but it is the young master I am having difficulty with...hah."

It was pitiful, the desperation in the older man's voice as he spoke.

He could almost hear the words, 'please save me, Hirabayashi-San! I'm suffering here! Repeat endlessly in his head just from his poor eyes.

'Never a dull minute in this castle.' Kazuha mused.

Gyutaro pointed towards the doctor, and his voice was squeaky and loud. "He wants to undress me! I won't allow it!"

"He wants to check on you, Young Master.  Physician Takase has cared for children from the Shabana family for many years. Please put some faith in him and allow him to help you."

"No!"

Kazuha sighed, but then a thought popped up in his head.

Suddenly, the man's expression turned into realization– then into pity, staring at the boy with wide eyes and open lips.

He gasped. "Young Master, are you perhaps....afraid of being alone? Is it because you are unfamiliar with the maids?"