Request Page

Welcome to my Book of Multifandom One-Shots! Before we get started, let me go over some rules:

1. I will NOT write about real people. (YouTubers, gamers, actors, celebrities, etc.)

2. I will NOT write about your original characters (for now...).

3. I WILL NOT write smut (here...I'll make another book for spice).

4. ALL requests must AT LEAST have the following criteria: fandom, character(s), basic plot and story length.

5. Reader-Inserts will be tailored to you and your specifications. I'd prefer, if you added your personality along with any other information that will help me blend you into the canon universe. And in that same vein, try to avoid asking for plots that don't fit in with the canon (or Isekai-esque tropes were you literally just transport from your world to like a slice-of-life show for no good reason). I understand that fanfiction is rooted in creativity, it's just that I personally feel that honoring the integrity of the source material, at least somewhat, makes for more engaging fanfiction than ignoring the original story you were trying to expand on in the first place. 

While technically not a "rule," I'd still like to let you guys that I am not a machine, I am just one college student with a decent amount of free time.  I'm doing this for fun and to exercise my writing muscles. However, I will do my best to keep up with requests and have them completed in order. That being said, I may favor more popular ideas or those of properties I'm most familiar with, just because those are easier to write for.

Anyway, I've done enough explaining. Request away!