Chapter 1: First day

Barb's POV

"GET HOME BY 3:00 SHARP OR THIS  WILL HAPPEN ALL WEEK!!" "Y-yes father..." I got up and went outside to go to school, I was a bit dizzy from the blood loss but I didn't think too much about it... I went to the school building and Fuck it was big, BIGGER THAN MY FUCKING HOUSE!!! I Suddenly crashed into one of the students there and held her up, "S-S-Sorry I didn't mean to-" "Oh no it's fine I get very clumsy sometimes but besides that what's your name you look like someone I haven't seen before?" I stopped for a minute when I saw a guy beside her "Poppy let's just go she's a waste of our Shitty Time. " "BRANCH SHE'S PROBABLY THE NEW STUDENT HERE DON'T BE RUDE! Ugh Anyway I'm Poppy!" She said with a smile, "I-I-I-I'm  Barbara..." "Well that's a beautiful name anyway these are my friends, DJ Suki, Harper, Satin, Chenille, Branch and Trollex." They all seemed like very nice people but then the bell rang, "Oh no I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THE HEADMASTER IS I'M IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!!!" "Hey don't worry about it I'll lead you to the principal B" she took my wrist and rushed to the principal....

Poppy's POV

Man new student huh this is the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!! We stopped at the headmistress's office and saw her on her  desk, "Aah Poppy, What can I do for you today?" She asked "Well not that much but WE HAVE A NEW STUDENT!!" I was very excited about the New student today and obviously she's with me right now, "Oh Barbara come on in. Don't be shy." I took her to the principal and she looked shyer than the new students before maybe she's keeping something anyway. I'm gonna be late for class, " UUUUUH I'M JUST GONNA GO TO CLASS OH UH BARB IF YOUR GONNA GET LOST DON'T WORRY MY CLASS THE SECOND FLOOR TO THE LEFT 2-1B OK!" She waved her hand a little she's so freaking cute!

Author's POV

Break time came and Barb was wandering around the corridors when Harper, The Artsy person pinned barb on a locker, "Listen Barbara you stay away From Poppy Or things are about to get bloody.." She growled and Barb started whimpering, "D-Did I do something wrong?" She asked and whimpered again.. "STOP WHINING YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!" She demanded and went off with her friends DJ and Smidge. Why did she do that? The innocent barb thought, till she decided not to worry about it and went to class, Then she saw Harper there again, "What are you doing here?" "This is my class." She thought this wasn't going to end well...