That dreadful morning.

TW: yelling

6:45 a.m.
What was that infuriating noise? The beeping, its so loud. The ghoul opened his very heavy eyes looking to my right. A groan escaped his tired lips, as he reached over to shut off the annoying as hell clock.

Sister imperator had told us that she needed to talk to the band early this morning. So here he was getting out of bed at 6:45 am. 'I guess i shouldnt have stayed out with the band last night.' He thought to himself. Showering and getting into uniform were easy, it was finding everyone that was gonna be hard. Going out of my room he go search for everyone, as the lead guitarist sees them in the library waiting for sister, sodo and papa. He sat down in-between a taller ghoul identified as Mountain and a smaller ghoul, who he immediately identified as Cumulus.

Soon papa then sister came in. The anxiety had begun to rise in sodos chest. The air was heavy with anxiety and confusion.

-

"So i brought you all here to talk about a serious matter." Sister pauses as she stands infront of the long table. Sodo shifted his position knowing hed be here for awhile.

"We have been searching for someone to take C's place but..." she takes a deep breath in.

"There is no others. C was the last in line. Weve done days, weeks of research looking for a replacement and there is none." She spoke sadly

"WHAT?" Papa stands up in defense

"LAST IN LINE WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?" This was the first time Sodo had ever seen him lash out.

"No ones after you" she snapped back

"You were trying to replace me, why?" C felt betrayed by this.

"Youve done more than enough for the ministry." She smiled

"If i needed a break i would have told you" he defened himself again

"I know C but we need someone new" she spoke

"Bu-"

"Youve done your time. After this tour next tour this project will sadly be over" she cut him off un a sad tone.

-

The ghouls looked at eachother in disappointment and sarrow. The ghouls knew what that ment, no more touring or staying up late. No more of the world that they had grown accustomed to. Hell infact was not fun at all. The meeting had ended shortly after that conversation.

The ghouls left one by one, only two remained. Papa and Sodo. They both sat in this sad silence. Soon Cardi spoke.

-

"I cant believe this will be my last tour..." he said softly

"Me neither" Sodo looked at the sorrowful boy.

"What will happen to you and the others?" Cardi questioned

"It would be the end and we'd be sent back to hell. Hell isnt really safe for ghouls anymore..." Sodo responded

"Oh... does sister know about that?"

"Would it even matter to her? Us ghouls are just tools anyways arent we?"

"What would make you think that sodo?"

"Ive seen how everyone treats us ghouls."

"You guys deserve to be treated fairly and if that means ill have to put up a fight to keep you on land, i will. Ill do what i ever i can for you guys"

"Thank you, we will also help you as best we can." After that papa gave a hum and left sodo

-

Sodo sat in the library for what felt like hours. Just staring at the plain wall of dull books infront of him. He pushed back his now short dirty blonde hair. He brushed his hand over his left eye. He sighed and stood up. He knew he had to do something.

-

TIME SKIP: LATER THAT NIGHT

He sat in the tour bus contomplating what to do.

Wait it out or expose himself

He tapped his foot out of habit. Looking around seeing all the ghouls talk happily as if nothing happened made him sure of what hed do.

"What ya thinkin about sodo?" Sunshine questioned sitting next to him

"Nothin you should be worried 'bout" He snarked folding his arms

"C'mon Sodo, tell me whats in that tiny brain of yours" she joked poking his forehead

He scoffed

"Pre-show nerves got ya?" She looked at him

"He doesn't get pre-show nerves!" One of the ghouls remarked

Sodo rolled his eyes. Soon the bus stopped at the venue for the night and the ghouls and papa got out and headed to change