paddle sunny go!

"where are you hiding chopper?" Luffy shouted at their ship, everyone was now gathered at the deck, looking at their ship as well.

"captain straw hat, I hate to do this after you took such good care of us.." baldilocks said while standing on the bowsprit of his ship "but it's time we parted ways!" He said as he unsheathed his sword.

"Does he not know? Or is he keeping chopper?" I stated thoughtfully with a scowl on my face "what?! H-hey wait a sec, geezer!, What do you think you're doing?!" Luffy panicked.

"crap! He's going to cut the rope that's connecting our ships..." Sanji told everyone, I sighed "what?!" Everyone shouted in sync "wait, damn it!" Luffy yelled as he got ready to attack but all of a sudden I had shivers going down my spine.

"Gum-gum pistol!" Luffy attacked but his attack's direction got messed up because of the wind "the wind--!" and barely miss baldilocks but hit the deck of their ship.

"oops!" Luffy said in a slightly worried tone, Baldilocks went on with cutting the ropes but he was stopped by Robin "Robin!" "Way to go!" "Nice" luffy, nami and I complimented Robin as she chuckled a bit.

another shiver ran down my spine and I frantically looked around "what's wrong?" Zoro asked me "hm?!" I flinched at his voice "you looked panicked" Zoro said looking around as well hoping to find what made me panicked.

"It's nothing, just a wierd feeling.." I looked around warily "hm? Wierd feeling? How-" Zoro got cut off by me as I put up my arm signalling him to shut up "you hear that?"

"What's that music? Hey! Do you hear that?" Usopp asked as he tried to listen better "you noticed too?" I asked him and he replied with a nod, I closed my eyes focusing on the music.

"it's coming from over there!" Both me and usopp stated at the same time as we walked in that direction."what's with the music?" Nami asked, Robin and Franky standing beside her.

"somthing is coming!" Zoro warned us, now everyone was facing the direction the music came from. "What is that...?" Something came in our vision out of nowhere, usopp got his binoculars "no way...!" Usopp said sweating profusely "it-its the marines!" He told us.

"Tch! they've already sniffed us out." "Why'd they have to show up now?" Zoro and sanji both got pissed "this is bad!" Usopp ran past all of us.

"get us out of here nami!" Luffy shouted "I'm on it!" Nami replied "this is really bad!" Usopp screamed as he came back, 'well this is wierd..' I thought "hey guys, isn't it wierd how they just spawned out of nowhere?" I asked everyone.

"well however they came they are here now!" Usopp said "but it is fishy..." Sanji agreed and Robin nodded. I stiffened as I heared something electrical in the water near our ship, soon followed by blasts more than one.

"Woah woah woah, they're firing at us! Hurry up nami! They're gonna blow us sky-high!" Usopp yelled "i know i know! Sanji-kun" nami replied telling sanji to handle the helm of the ship and he did.

"they're in front of us too!" Zoro told us from the head of sunny with luffy beside him "huh? How come?" I asked dumbfounded "nami, What now?" Luffy asked nami "hard left rudder!" Nami told sanji "aye aye sir!" Sanji replied but unfortunately some more marines 'spawned'.

"no, they're over here too?" Nami asked "what the heck?" I was now curious to how they are doing this, more marine ships came in view "no way! What is going on?" Nami panicked, soon one by one more marines came "w-we're surrounded." Nami told us.

"What should we do, nami?!" Usopp asked with crocodile tears "please figure somethin' out, nami!" Usopp begged clinging to nami's leg.

"hey guys?" I spoke looking down "what's up?" Franky asked me as everyone was now gathered up near the helm, I bent down to touch the floor and closed my eyes 'god this is gonna be tiring' I thought "sea breeze: target mark.." I muttered under my breath.

everyone looked at me expectantly meanwhile I confirmed my suspicions "yep I was right! Something is off about these ships" I said as I got up and dusted my hands "hm? What do you mean?" Franky asked me, I turned to him "oh yeah, you haven't seen my powers in action yet have you?" He shook his head 'no'.

"hm well, I am a logia type so I distributed my power into three columns, sea breeze the attack I used belongs in the third column specials. 1st" i stated as I put up my index finger.

"Sea breeze helps me locate an enemy, friend or any moving, living thing in a limited area but the bigger the area the more tiring it is" I sighed, putting up another finger.

"2nd it's only usable if there's water nearby and I can only use it twice or sometimes thrice in a row otherwise....let's just say it won't be good." Franky nodded slowly while usopp and luffy had star eyes "y/n you're so cool!" Luffy complimented "yeah!" Usopp agreed "hehe..thanks" I backed up as I sweat dropped with a awkward smile.

"And lastly..." I rested my hand at my waist and the other resting at my side, looking at the ships I stated "since sea breeze can locate any moving or living thing it should have sensed those ships but it was like they...didn't exist." I shrugged.

"well that's odd..." Robin agreed "so what you're trying to say is..." Franky slowly understood "nami-san, There is a hole right through there!" Sanji, who didn't listen to anything i said right now, told nami. "For real?!" Nami ran to see where sanji was referring to "dont leave me!" Usopp yelled still clinging to nami's leg.

"There is one!" Usopp said as he got up "you think we can make it?" He asked nami with a smile, I looked at Franky, he shrugged. "Let's go!" Nami shouted.

"you got it!" Sanji grabbed the helm again, rotating it but sunny turned the other way making everyone tilt to the side, I ran to sanji grabbing his jacket meanwhile usopp unfortunately couldn't grab anything on time and slid down.

"what's going on?!" Luffy asked "it won't work! The wind changed direction, we can't get on course!" Nami replied. Another wave came and tilted sunny to the other side.

I lost my grip on sanji, frantically trying to grab something else "shit! Blondie!" I yelled getting his attention "crap!" He shouted as he looked back, noticing me gone.

I closed my eyes tightly bracing for impact, ready to feel the cold water of the sea...but the impact never came, instead I felt a strangely strong pair of arms around me...'wait what?!' I immediately shot open my eyes.

"why are you so clumsy?" Zoro complained while looking forward "I-i.." 'stuttering? real good y/n.' i facepalmed in my mind basically red by now "you're good right?" Zoro asked.

"y-yes, yes I'm good." I said hoping he doesn't notice me blushing, It was then that i noticed I'm in his arms. I jerked up from his arms, suprising him in the process "don't think I owe you something for this!" I stated as I crossed my arms over my chest and turned away from him "you're welcome" he said while rolling his eyes.

"Jerk! What was that for?!" I whipped my head in sanji's direction after hearing him shout "oh it's just Franky..." I sighed.

"have you forgotten? We've got a soldier dock system for times like this!" Franky took control of the helm and smirked.

He rotated the center of the helm, changing its number from 1-3 to 0-0 "channel 0! Activate!" Franky pulled a handle "with its cola-run engine, it's paddle ship sunny! Go!" *A/n: image on top⬆️* Paddles came out from both sides of the ship and paddled at full speed, dragging the ship tied behind with us.

'oh I completely forgot about them...'

A/n: hey guys! I was just scrolling through Instagram and then I found something...i thought you might like this 😭😭

i thought you might like this 😭😭