Chapter: 3

╔══════════════════

Book Name : A Dark Night Page no: 03

Page no: 03

In the story:

Chris was cleaning the glass on the window to use the moonlight to look around and find his flashlight.

As he was doing that, a creepy figure with red eyes was staring at him.

He immediately felt it and looked at that direction bit it was gone.

Chris looked at his leg.

Chris:Damn it! My leg is bleeding.

But he ignored it and moved on.

He used the moonlight to walk forward but it was too dark for him to notice a shelf case in front of him.

Suddenly a bunch of bottles fell.

Chris jumped in fear. The sudden loud noise startled him. He then noticed red liquid on the floor and was terrified because he thought it was blood.

Chris:What am I thinking? This smells like wine, old wine.

He moved on and saw a glass with some things in it. As he felt the things, he was panicking.

The took it to the moonlight and immediately dropped the things.

There were fingers and teeth in it. Old dirty teeth and melted fingers.

He ran away in a random direction and entered a small, dim room.

As he stepped forward, his foot bumped into something. He picked it up and realized it was his flashlight.

He turned it on and sighed in relief.

He looked around with the light and spotted an old skeleton lying on the floor. The skeleton was giving him an eerie smile.

As he went forward, the battery of his flashlight started to run out.

It was about to run out and he saw the skeleton's arm moving.

Chris:It's just the wind. It has to be the wind.

The battery ran out but he could hear the sound of the bones moving.

He started to step back when he felt something wet and long falling. It was hair that was trying to capture him.

He was so distressed. He freed himself and ran as fast as he could. He didn't even look in front of him. He got hit on a wall but he moved on.

He ran up some stairs and realized he entered a room.

He couldn't figure out where he was. Suddenly a torch lit up.

It was a small room consisting a bed, a desk and a window.

There was a note on the desk. Chris picked it up and read it.

On the note :

I heard that our maid was killed by my vicious aunt. She saw it all. She saw my lover getting killed. She could have ruined my aunt's reputation but...I want to end myself.

Chris had shivers running down his spine. He felt deep red eyes staring at him from behind.

He ran to the door to open it but it was locked. He suddenly heard sobbing from the dark corner of the room.

Unknowingly he turned around and went closer to a figure of a girl crying. Long hair was covering around her.

The girl moved her hand from her eyes. One of her eyes was missing. Blood was flowing, it was flooding near her feet.

She gave him a traumatizing grin. Chris was so scared he froze.

???:So you came. This is the end.

She went closer and closer and her arms went forward to kill him.

Chris panicked and jumped out of the window. He fell and got hurt.

Suddenly it started to rain. When Chris opened his eyes, he was horrified. The rain was red.

He couldn't believe it. He tried rubbing the rain, it was blood. He kept checking and yes it was blood. He couldn't even breathe properly with the fear he has experienced.

He tried running but he slipped and fell, he got hit by a huge rock, blood was flowing heavily from his head.

He slowly lost consciousness...

When he woke up, he was on the tombstone. He checked his wounds but they were gone. He looked at the ground but there was not a single drop of rain.

Although he was scared, he was relieved that all of this was his imagination.

He looked at his leg again when a spider was climbing up. He was trying to move it away when a crow was coming at his direction. He flinched really hard as it was about to hit his eye. He closed his eyes but when he opened them, the crow went past him.

He saw a bunch of worms on the floor so he stood up as soon as he could.

He ran to the gate to open it but the gate won't budge. There were spikes on the gate so he couldn't go over the gate.

He had no choice but to go in the house.

As he went forward, was strong wind went past him, calling him.

The strong force pulled him to the door and whispered:
Open...

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷🕷

Hey diamonds 💎💎💎!!!

This was the last chapter of this story

This is the first time I tried to make something different genre. I hope you liked it .

Share your opinions.

Love you ❤❤

Bye👋

══════════════════╝

══════════════════╝