5 - "𝑰 𝑾𝑶𝑵𝑻 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑮𝑬𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺"

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

( Cobra Kai )

IT WAS THE NEXT DAY for the twins, Robby had a day off from work so it was just Embory as the helping hand within the auto dealership.

The day was slow and mainly consisted of Embory helping customers look for their dream vehicles or what best suited their situation, giving small smiles with fidgeting hands and with Louie teasing her about certain little things that she could have done better in his words.

Embory hummed as she bounced on the balls of her feet, feeling restless. She had been watching the clock tik agonisingly slow around it's never ending circle, all she had been wanting to do all day was to go and see her only friend.

John Kreese.

The young slithering cobra couldn't believe her luck in finding a friend like Kreese. No one had ever really wanted to be her friend before, but he wanted to be! She found nothing strange about it but she was sure that her brother would definitely have something to say about it if he found out.

She remembered about her make-shift bracelet with the colours of black and yellow, she had made it last night after the twins meeting with Mr.Larusso for her Sensei Kreese. She found the colours fitting for the older man, the black standing for his strength and tough struggles through life whereas the contrasting bright and happy yellow colour was her own touch to represent their friendship and how there is always a light at the end of the tunnel, no matter how dark and scary the tunnel may be.

The young beauties eyes gleamed with excitement at the imaginary Kreese in front of her with a smile on his usually stoic and hardened face when she gave him his little gift. She hoped he wouldn't turn it down.

Feeling a tap on her shoulder, the soldier swirled around to face the wife of Mr Larusso. Giving her a small smile Embory finally spoke up "can I help you with anything Mrs Larusso?" , Amanda Larusso shined her brilliant pearly white smile before slipping her arm over the teen girl. "Actually there is something.." she droned on while leading the girl towards her office.

The youngest Keene twin bit her lower lip anxiously as she tugged on her fingers, had she done something wrong? Embory didn't think she did but she never knew, even Louie told her off sometimes. Maybe she really messed up on one of her morning tasks.

Upon entering the woman's office and being guided to sit in the head chair, Amanda placed a small stack of papers in front of the gorgeous blonde. "I'm having to head home to finish up some important work with a bit more.. peace" she started before clearing her throat and continuing, "I was just wondering if you could sort these papers into the correct files on our online documents? It would be a big help and truth be told.. I trust you more than Louie"