6 - Battle 1.0

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑰𝑿

                 (  flower crowns & honey ! )                                ( cobra kai )

    ( flower crowns & honey ! )
( cobra kai )

THE ALL VALLEY TOURNAMENT CAME QUICKER THAN ROBBY COULD EVEN BLINK. He looked towards his younger sister who was gripping onto his much larger hand, as they were waiting for the tournament to start.

"Go get changed into your gi bumblebee" he soothed, giving her hand a squeeze before nodding his head in the direction of a changing cubicle. Embory sighed through her nose before nodding quickly and hurrying off to follow her older brothers orders.

Embory Keene quickly slipped out of her clothes, pausing in the mirror to look over her half naked form.

Her brow's furrowed slightly as she nibbled on her bottom lip in worry.

What if Robby can see? She questioned herself internally.

The young cobra ran her delicate fingers down her back and chest, feeling the cigarette scars their mother had left on her.

Embory had always been good at hiding them, she knew her brother would loose his shit at their mother and she didn't want him to hate her.

She had always been a difficult child, she knew that. Her mother had told her so.

Gliding her mismatched gaze across her detailed skin, she winced slightly at the extra scars of their mothers belt.

"Bad girl, Bad girl, Bad girl!" her mothers voice rattled through her mind, making the girl shudder slightly.

The youngest Keene twin quickly changed into her gi, not wanting her brother to be waiting for her for too long.

Checking over herself to make sure that the scars weren't visible for anyone else, she nodded to herself in delight.

This was her chance to prove to their mother that she's stronger now, she isn't a 'bad girl' and she isn't a screw up.

Kreese and Robby were her family now, and she would always protect her family. She just had to prove it.

And this tournament was her only chance to do so.

                                      - ✿ -

THE KEENE TWINS WAITED ANXIOUSLY FOR THEIR NAMES TO BE CALLED.

Robby shook out his limbs, looking towards his angelic twin that was shined upon by the devil himself.

"You ready honey?" he asked in a whisper, receiving himself a nod in return.

Robby smiled slightly before giving his twin a small kiss on her cheek, "whatever happens out there, you keep yourself protected as much as possible. okay?"