Chapter 2

. . . . .

"It's okay,don't cry." Kiru cried into Rio's shoulder. Suddenly something his eye. He saw Pero with a hurt expression,he glared at him before hugging Kiru even more trying to comfort her.

"Hey what h-" A girl with light brown short hair came cutting herself off.
She looked at Pero "what did you do." She asked before rushing towards the girl.

He gulped before walking away.
"Hey Pero,What's wrong?" Anika skipped towards him,her expression softened
"Oh pero.." she pulled him into a hug
"Am i..am i a bad boyfriend..?" He asked through his sobs.

"No..no you're not." She pulled him away holding his face. She looked into his eyes before pulling him close into a kiss.

Pero was shocked but melted into the kiss,placing his hands on her waist.
She placed her hands on his neck before breaking the kiss.
"Sorry i-"she was cut off before she felt the same lips on hers again.

"Hey Per-" they heard a familiar voice,they both pulled away looking into that direction.

Only to see the popular sisters. Piaryah and Kiru,Piaryah with a mad expression and Kiru with a hurt one.

Kiru dropped the flowers she was holding and ran away. Piaryah following her.

"Kiru!" He was about to follow before someone stopped him.
"She's not worth it."

Kiru walked towards the school's exit,Her older sister following her.
A friend group staring at them with a worried expression.

"I wonder what happened " kaito mumbled.
"Pero cheated on her with anika"max answered,as she was leaning against the yellow lockers  "i saw them kissing in the hallway infront of the lockers near math classroom. " she finished

"That's messed up" shoyo and Nance said at the same time.

. . . . .

Next day.
7 am.

"You look absolutely beautiful.  Way better then before" The brown haired lady complimented her daughter "But your legs and arms look..eugh. i wish you didn't do that." She complained about the scars on the girls arms and legs. "Im sorry mum." "And..done,you look beautiful Kiru." She smiled at herself in the mirror.

"Piaryah how does she look?" "Like Elsa but from wish.  " "Piaryah!be nicer!" Kiru giggled at their argument "finee,like a pretty gremlin in Elsa's costume,betterrr?" "Hundredth percent better." The woman kissed the white haired girls cheek before walking away.

The girl frowned "Should i cover the scars?" "Absolutely not" Piaryah quickly replied. "You shouldn't be scared of judgement. You look good." She smiled  "okay." "Welp you better go to school,im gonna go to the store. Cya" Piaryah headed out. Kiru packed her bag and also headed out

Piaryah was walking towards the store,a cigarette in her mouth,seeing a stranger red van. She continued walking not being afraid at all,suddenly a strange person came out of the van,walking towards her...

"Hey Kiru!" Max waved towards her friend
Earning a smile and a small wave back.
"Woaaah,what happened to you?" Nance questioned looking at her outfit.

"I decided to follow my mums advice.  Im not afraid anymore of people judging me!" She finished ,grinning.  "EEK! IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!" Nance jumped at her in result,hugging her very tightly

"C-..cant..b..breath-" "heh,sorry-" nance apologized.

"Kiru?"

"Oh great,here goes the mr.smart." kiru whispered towards them before turning

"Since when do you wear dresses?" He questioned. Anika holding his arm,and her head on his shoulder.

"Since today, why?"
"Oh uhm.  You look gorgeous!" He smiled but in result he only earned a hum

"Kiru!"
Kiru looked quickly towards that direction
"Oh,Rio!" She smiled

Nance and Max fangirling about their ship but Pero on the other hand..

"You changed, you look absolutely beautiful. I-i mean you always do bu-" "Thank you!" She smiled making him smile back. Something caught his eye,he saw the scars.  He frowned but changed it into a smile.

"I was wondering if you wanna meet each other at break?" "Sounds good!" She said grinning.

He smiled even more before pulling her into a hug. "See you then ,Kiki" he walked away.

Kiru was standing there before her fangirling kicked in "HECALLEDMEKIKOMGNANCEMAXYOUGUTSAWTHATIMGHEASKEDMETOHANGOUTWITHHIMOMGOMGOMG" she squealed, jumping from excitement.

"We get it" max rolled her eyes.
"Can we go to class now?" Max and kiru nodded in agreement.

  . . . . . .