Wholesome Message

It started off as a regular song, with your typical Nightcord at 25:00 type of lyrics sung by the one and only Mafuyu. But nearing the end, the music video became more and more disturbing to watch, the music in the background was arranged in an unpredictable pattern, making the song unsettling to listen to. The lyrics faded into a pixelated robotic voice. At first I could make out what they were saying, but as the robotic voice continued, it became more and more unclear, to the point it sounded like a scream, and the screen went red before fading into a black.

The video was posted as a private video, so thankfully only we alone could see it.

After the song ended, the words "see description" appeared, and the video ended.

amia: U-uhm... you might want to prepare yourselves, whatever the description is... uhm I don't think... I think it's... You get it.

Even Mizuki was at a loss for words.

I click open the description.

"K, Amia, and Enanan. Thank you for always being there. (Un)fortunately, I have realised what a burden and a lost cause I am to you all. You may have realised that you've lost access to the sekai. Don't panic. It was expected. By the time you see this, I would have passed away. A shame, isn't it? Don't blame yourselves. You did your best, I think. Ending my suffering was my choice alone. Please remember that I died with a smile. You all saved me somehow. But deep down, nothing can be restored. As mentioned earlier, I am a lost cause. K, remember to eat well and get more sleep, it is my wish for you, so you'd better honour it. I'll always love you, so don't you dare repeat my actions, or I'll be hunting you down in the afterlife. Your music can save peoples lives, don't forget that. Enanan, take care of yourself, your art is always amazing, and anyone who says otherwise is wrong. Don't get mad over your father's words, trust me, it's not worth it. Amia, whatever secret you're keeping, I unfortunately will never know what it is. No matter what, we will always accept you. If the secret is that you've killed a person, I've already done that. Whenever you're ready, feel free to tell K and Enanan. And don't any of you dare pull any disappearance bullshit. That's all I have. Click here. It's a Nightcord bot programmed to talk and respond like I do. But technology sucks, so it'll probably say something full of emotion. For now this is good enough. Don't die. Bye bye."

It's a little wholesome message from Mafuyu.

-See you in Chapter 6

(<3 I hope you like it this far)